Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Realisations vs DreamsLove wins! (Page 44)

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

Harsh got THREE dialogues! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! ROFL And the way he was like "Pehle main Navya ki shaadi karaaoonga, aur phir..", for a second I was like no f**king way dude, you CAN'T think of marrying someone at your age! ROFLROFL

LOL isnt our forum amazing? They LOWE their family so much ROFLROFL Oh and OMG you and Nids think a like! ROFL she said the exact same thing while watching the episode LOL Adda connection Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Noaddictsoaplikersajni786.Farzi.

WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Hello hi bye byeHug

OK I just read ur PMs..LOL This forum is soo intereshtingTongue

Noaddictmanjha.Farzi.sajni786

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
@Nams Isn't it LOWELY LOL BTW I watched HHL, I think you watch it right? Raghav and Sia are cute Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WinterIsComing.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Jen, it really warms my heart to see the lowwee the forum-vaasis have for their family members! I can imagine the scenario in their house already! ROFL And ROFL, Nids said the same thing about Harsh? Adda connection at its best! ROFL 

Hello Hi Bye Bye Nams! Yeap, the things that we manage to scrounge up from this forum! ROFLROFL Makes my day man!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NoaddictsoaplikermanjhaWinterIsComingsajni786

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

Jen, it really warms my heart to see the lowwee the forum-vaasis have for their family members! I can imagine the scenario in their house already! ROFL And ROFL, Nids said the same thing about Harsh? Adda connection at its best! ROFL 

Hello Hi Bye Bye Nams! Yeap, the things that we manage to scrounge up from this forum! ROFLROFL Makes my day man!

LMAO I know LOL Kitna pyaara ghar hai naaa. sab maa, papa, daadi, bhai, behen I mean so much LOWEROFLROFL ROFL I think we can give all credit for finding the craziest things to Nidhi LOL Humari BabaR reporter and murder investigator bhi ho sakti hai if something happens in our forum members house today LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Noaddict.Farzi.sajni786

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
And oh oh oh, I just saw the episode! It was an okayish episode IMO, and I'm not in the mood to write a detailed analysis today, so I'll give that a skip! But one thing is for sure, this show runs cause of SS! I was wondering, how did A get his head out of his ass and understand his folly? The hug was well executed by the leads, you could see their face shining at the sweet joy of reunion! It was a cute scene, not tooo romantic, but not bhai-behen at least, and that was a relief! I hate the way A keeps lying to his family, it got him and N into trouble once, and its gonna get em screwed once again! And oh oh oh, what's this I hear about a retro party in N's office? And she's allowed to bring a date? Really? Amar is THAT meherbaan on her?

Noaddictnuttycleomanjhasajni786

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL ROFL Jenny, itna pyaar dekh ke mere aankhein bhar aayiROFLROFL Gosh, Nids is on a roll, I can't believe she managed to scrounge up all this! Stalking at its best, I must say! Big smile I was wondering, if a simple hug managed to bring out such "emotions" from the forum-vaasis, what will happen on the day of A and N's marriage and SR? Half the forum will get a stroke cause of their ecstasy! ROFLROFL

Noaddictmanjhaclarissajohnsajni786

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
LOL yes! Well said, this show runs on gulabo (shainas new name for A LOL) He is such a cuuutie! I am Bekbabooo over him today Embarrassed IDK why! I missed him I think, and when something goes away for you for a while, your realise the importance of it LOL But yeah no bhaiya behena! LOL actually Navya is NOT allowed to bring anyone yet she asked Anant to come to the party Wacko Assuming she forgot? But according to BabaR, somehow he will make it to party and we see AnYalicious scenes Blushing
Aha NidhiJee is amazing LOL LOL OMG SR ROFL ROFL watch me make a post on how bad it was and then the kiddies come all the way to toronto just to murder me ROFL

Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 15 December 2011 at 7:50pm

Noaddictclarissajohn.Farzi.sajni786

Go to top