Originally posted by: ilunavya

Nids you noticed his ass too.  Isn't it  😳

OK..lets put it this way ...his ass came in my way🤣🤣
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

OMG Isha!  🤣 🤣 🤣 You've inspired me to write a one-shot about the Ranbeer-Anant-Navya lowwee story from BD's PoV! I'm soo gonna do that tonight!  🤣 🤣 🤣

@Nidhi- OMG really? 🤣 I wonder what would happen if someone accidentally opened the folders while the camera is showing a shot of the laptop! 🤣 *edit* and about the trousers: *runs off to re-watch that scene on YT!*

Ritch and you know that in Navya anything can happen.

soapliker thumbnail

OMG, imagine if SS comes and finds out we all have been checking out his ass!  🤣 🤣

Since we know that SS2 and others check the adda out, will we be seeing many more tight trousers or😳
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

OMG Isha!  🤣 🤣 🤣 You've inspired me to write a one-shot about the Ranbeer-Anant-Navya lowwee story from BD's PoV! I'm soo gonna do that tonight!  🤣 🤣 🤣

@Nidhi- OMG really? 🤣 I wonder what would happen if someone accidentally opened the folders while the camera is showing a shot of the laptop! 🤣 *edit* and about the trousers: *runs off to re-watch that scene on YT!*

Ritch...Someone (actually nirala babua) must have done that for sure..He is so nirala after all🤣
soapliker thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

😆Nahinnn, Ritch.😆...I did not do that purposely...When A runs to see that collage , you can't help but notice the extra tight trousers😆

Lol Nidhs that is when I saw it too😳
Noaddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilunavya

Since we know that SS2 and others check the adda out, will we be seeing many more tight trousers or😳

Nahin re..I prefer that comfy fit of all clothes...be it A or N😳
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Nidhi- Taking the diplomatic route eh?  🤣 I like! 

@Isha- Of course, how could I forget? Nabbya mein toh kuch bhi ho sakta hai!

Guys, caught the SBS segment? Nothing fancy, they just showed A, MIL, BD and Rama goofing around on the sets, nothing fancy! And oh, just a question. When N and A were discussing N's job (before she's applied/been accepted), A told her to buy him a gift. She bought something for everyone, where was A's gift?
soapliker thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

Nahin re..I prefer that comfy fit of all clothes...be it A or N😳

hahah

BTW I think that Sugandha is not unhappy with Navya she is I think unhappy that only her to be daughter in law remembered about her birthday.  I am trying to find some positive in Sugandha's sudden change 
Noaddict thumbnail

@Nidhi- Taking the diplomatic route eh?  🤣 I like! 

@Isha- Of course, how could I forget? Nabbya mein toh kuch bhi ho sakta hai!

Guys, caught the SBS segment? Nothing fancy, they just showed A, MIL, BD and Rama goofing around on the sets, nothing fancy! And oh, just a question. When N and A were discussing N's job (before she's applied/been accepted), A told her to buy him a gift. She bought something for everyone, where was A's gift?

Ritch..have u seen Golmaal 3..Johny lever's character in the movie suffers frm short term memory loss...I am sure that character has been inspired by CVs of this show😆..Bhoolaaa😆
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Nidhi and @Isha- Oooh, I'd love to see SS in tight fitting clothes, just as long as it doesn't look too ill-fitted! 😳 ❤️