Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Realisations vs DreamsLove wins! (Page 33)

divyasn IF-Dazzler
divyasn
divyasn

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

You girls are so funny LOLLOLLOL

Btw missed u tanu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-Noaddictmanjhaladdoo598

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dora123

Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

Girls is it gone now? 
Jen aaj tune kya kiya? I did the disappearing act for a it...What nayi harkat did you do? Today I can laugh my head off...working from homeSmile  send me also na...

Anjali...sent you the link..just nowTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123manjhaladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
@Nidhi: All the exams so far have been good..2 more to go before I get 10 days of as preparatory leave for the next bunch of evaluations..Big smile

@Mrids: The viva was great!! My examiner was a real nice guy, not one of those meanies who sit in the viva board to fail students..LOL

@Jennie poo: Yes I have been watching the padossi show, loved yesterday's episode..Classiest break up scene in the history of Indian TV..Sana Khan is a darling..Hug

@Anjali: Helloz..Big smile

@Divya: Likewise dear..How are you?Hug

Edited by laddoo598 - 15 December 2011 at 12:44pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123-Reshmi-divyasnNoaddictmanjhasajni786

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by sajni786

tanu ben...jammufresh janeman returns and along with him brings us our  own kashmir ki kali aka tanu ji Hug

Shipu jaaneman..Hug How have you been? Its been so long since we chapad chapad'ed about various Hotties..WinkLOL
tanu janejahaan...be ready...coz soon we will be seen chapad chapad karoing on 1 particular "hotnesni" ...rather...'cute-nes-ni" LOLLOL

btw...I missed u sweets...how was exams??? r u becoming a doc??Embarrassed

Dora123-Reshmi-Noaddict

Dora123 Senior Member
Dora123
Dora123

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Girls is it gone now? 
Jen aaj tune kya kiya? I did the disappearing act for a it...What nayi harkat did you do? Today I can laugh my head off...working from homeSmile  send me also na...

Thanks Nidhi...ROTFL..what was that? Hey bhagwan...Yeh bichare Navya ke bojh ke maare..I feel like replying..." kuch lete kyun nahi"

Jen, I thought you posted the bhai behen VM...and junta tujha var full petli mahnoon link kadhli...LOL..Sorry hun!

Noaddict-Reshmi-manjha

Dora123 Senior Member
Dora123
Dora123

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

@Nidhi: All the exams so far have been good..2 more to go before I get 10 days of as preparatory leave for the next bunch of evaluations..Big smile

@Mrids: The viva was great!! My examiner was a real nice guy, not one of those meanies who sit in the viva board to fail students..LOL

@Jennie poo: Yes I have been watching the padossi show, loved yesterday's episode..Classiest break up scene in the history of Indian TV..Sana Khan is a darling..Hug

@Anjali: Helloz..Big smile

@Divya: Likewise dear..How are you?Hug

Hi Tanu..we havent chatted at all..new to the forum in terms of raving and ranting but not new to your awesome adda! We miss you! Hope your eggjams are going good..! Good luck for the remianing ones..

Edited by Dora123 - 15 December 2011 at 12:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-Noaddict

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
@Shilpa: Exams were good, still a few more left..They are never ending you see..Aur abhi kahan yaar, abhi 4 years aur chakki peesing and peesing phir jaake doctor kehlayungi..D'ohLOL

Yaar, abhi toh the apple of my eyes are Hotwa and Asher sahab..Nirala Babua needs to work hard and ooze charm like the earlier days to get back in my good books..LOL

-Reshmi-Noaddictsajni786

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nidhi82

Girls is it gone now? 

Thanks Nidhi...ROTFL..what was that? Hey bhagwan...Yeh bichare Navya ke bojh ke maare..I feel like replying..." kuch lete kyun nahi"

Jen, I thought you posted the bhai behen VM...and junta tujha var full petli mahnoon link kadhli...LOL..Sorry hun!

Aga nahi, mee ajun hi party sequence saathi thaambli aahe mag decide kaarin ki VM banvaiche ahe ki nahi LOL  LOL no need to say sorry my dear! 

@Tanu OMG I know! I love Sana! She was so goood yesterday! I dont want her to turn evil although, according to TB she will come back in revenge mode Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123-Reshmi-

Go to top