Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Realisations vs DreamsLove wins! (Page 15)

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
@ Nicky ..You did not notice sharsmista expression when A2 called N for special applause ...problems toh hai ...but kal sae dikha degi ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Richaaroraappu_12Noaddict-Reshmi-manjha

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nicky99

Remember when Gagan a.k.a Amar entered the show, there was an article saying his cameo will last for 2 months. So, I think this office track will be shown till January and then in February, we'll have marriage sequence.
And about MU, I'm a little doubtful here. It can/ cannot linger. Because Amar-Sharmishtha don't really fight these days, so I think only MU track makes sense now Confused

Nick..the episode today was good cosmetically but did not feel right in most places.There are still so many knots to untangle..like the Sugandha's bday tamasha, Party ka hona wala tamasha and MU between these twoConfused.
I am happy with the episode, if I don't use my brains and just watch the scenes..Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ragneeappu_12RichaaroraPreet078ClumsyIntrovert-Reshmi-manjhasoapliker

Richaarora Goldie
Richaarora
Richaarora

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
@Preet - Hmm..perhaps. But she looked more smiling and happy when he appreciated navya IMO as if she liked her work as well. Maybe I couldn't judge her expression well. But she doesn't argue much..
Ya probably, the proper 'office' track starts from tomorrow Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-Noaddict

Richaarora Goldie
Richaarora
Richaarora

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Originally posted by nicky99

Remember when Gagan a.k.a Amar entered the show, there was an article saying his cameo will last for 2 months. So, I think this office track will be shown till January and then in February, we'll have marriage sequence.
And about MU, I'm a little doubtful here. It can/ cannot linger. Because Amar-Sharmishtha don't really fight these days, so I think only MU track makes sense now Confused

Nick..the episode today was good cosmetically but did not feel right in most places.There are still so many knots to untangle..like the Sugandha's bday tamasha, Party ka hona wala tamasha and MU between these twoConfused.
I am happy with the episode, if I don't use my brains and just watch the scenes..Confused

Exactly Nids, thats how I felt too. CVs just pick up as many tracks as they like and leave them midway creating more confusion among the viewers..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123-Reshmi-Preet078NoaddictsoaplikerWinterIsComing

WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Hello hi bye byeTongue AnYa hug was cuteeTongue but the gola part was like 2 school kids bunking their class and having golasStern Smile Chalo koi nahi, yeh to in dono ki purani problem haiOuch

Btw, why does Meeta call BD as BD? She should call her 'buaji' na?Ermm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123appu_12RichaaroraNoaddict-Reshmi-manjha

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Originally posted by renukasharma

Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

Shaheers looked nice when he was at home but in the AnYa scene, his hair looked all greasy and he looked tired and sweaty IMO.. Must have been tired and Anant's shirt in the AnYa scene was sooo tight. It was just like that weird blue shirt. He always dresses bad outside of Navya's office...

NO wonder Jen , he will be not allowed inside the party tomorrow...LOL

Driver ban kar to ja sakta hai.. family & freiends not allowed ...ROFL

ROFL ROFL Anant toh bada package hai  Majnoo, Boyfriend,Bhai,Driver,Bacha all in one package LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ragneeDora123appu_12RichaaroraNoaddict-Reshmi-WinterIsComing

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

@ Nidhi ..B'day tamesha over .navya not going told about all this mishra's , anant not in dreams even asked question shagudha what happened on her b'day ,why she not like N 's gift ..
MU track and Party tamesha is on the way so be ready for that Bcoz cvs not over Mu track like this ..
A just see N with A2 once he back to his devdass version ..

Dora123Richaaroraappu_12Noaddict-Reshmi-manjhasoapliker

ragnee Senior Member
ragnee
ragnee

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by renukasharma

Shaheers looked nice when he was at home but in the AnYa scene, his hair looked all greasy and he looked tired and sweaty IMO.. Must have been tired and Anant's shirt in the AnYa scene was sooo tight. It was just like that weird blue shirt. He always dresses bad outside of Navya's office...

NO wonder Jen , he will be not allowed inside the party tomorrow...LOL

Driver ban kar to ja sakta hai.. family & freiends not allowed ...ROFL

ROFL ROFL Anant toh bada package hai  Majnoo, Boyfriend,Bhai,Driver,Bacha all in one package LOL

Nabya is bery lucky ji ...she found all relations in one person...ek ticket me itne maze...ROFL

Dora123appu_12RichaaroraPreet078-Reshmi-manjhaWinterIsComing

Go to top