Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Realisations vs DreamsLove wins! (Page 138)

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

Originally posted by nams100

Kitne dino ke baad we got to see a good offscreen seg...but theyt ruined my mood with this prediction!Angry

Namrata, Navya is still unaware about Anant being upset and all...Its better to end the MU in a logical way with both of them having an open talk...So let it reach on peak...

. Ya thats true one day it must reach it speak and hey should sort out thing s. Otherwise he would be J always and for all reasons. Andh bhala tho  sab bhala. I think in the end everything would be aright.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

appu_12-Reshmi-Preet078Noaddict

-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
i am not that scared of this MU bcoz marriage will happen thats sure but i am just scraed coz i dont want Anya marriage as another Munna and munni that will be worstCry

appu_12-Reshmi-Noaddictclarissajohn

appu_12 Goldie
appu_12
appu_12

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Sara

hey dont worry this SBS people always scare us reember last week they predicted navya will manaofy her sasuma and atlast she will do it but we didnt seen all such and guys esha and both silla confirmed their wont be any MU niether babaR gave his nod to such predicted posts i think he will get jealous but ina funny way and try to keep navya away frm amar
You may be right Sara...The SBS earlier said that AnYa will do court marriage and it was a false news...
@sara-yes you might be right dear, but dont u thisnk taht they shud clear the MU once and forall. I mean how long?
@bold-my god babaR nod has so much valueWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-SaraNoaddictClumsyIntrovert-Reshmi-clarissajohn

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appu_12

@Preet-see, this exactly turned out to be another scary one. I just hope and hope that for once and all they have that one on one talk, high probability is that MU reaches its peak and then also they remain mum and enjoy GOLA! that wud be ultimate!
@ Bold True i no hopes from cvs they show us some sensible heart to heart between these two which is much needed ..
but only one thing make to hope that without proper convo how cvs end this MU track ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-Noaddictclarissajohn

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged

yes even esha said that party will be fun filled dont worry nothing will happen and even marriage preprations will start this week

If the marriage preparation will start this week, then there will be MU for sure...Couple not in talking terms during the marriage track is a must for SP shows...

Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 19 December 2011 at 3:06am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

niveda-Saraappu_12NoaddictClumsyIntrovertPreet078

-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appu_12

hey dont worry this SBS people always scare us reember last week they predicted navya will manaofy her sasuma and atlast she will do it but we didnt seen all such and guys esha and both silla confirmed their wont be any MU niether babaR gave his nod to such predicted posts i think he will get jealous but ina funny way and try to keep navya away frm amar
You may be right Sara...The SBS earlier said that AnYa will do court marriage and it was a false news...
@sara-yes you might be right dear, but dont u thisnk taht they shud clear the MU once and forall. I mean how long?
@bold-my god babaR nod has so much valueWink
yes if they clear it by a heartfelt convo then i will like on cloud 9 but i am just scraed of this prevailing till their marriage day which will be worst so its better we wont get that

appu_12-Reshmi-clarissajohn

-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged

yes even esha said that party will be fun filled dont worry nothing will happen and even marriage preprations will start this week

If the marriage preparation will start this week, then there will be MU for sure...Couple not in talking terms during the marriage track is a must for SP shows...
plz dont say thisCry thsi show showed everything diff frm other soaps watever it might be hope this time also they be diff

appu_12-Reshmi-clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
so  in conclusion to end this MU in right tone,. some thing like this must happen like reshmi siad.

In this the MU will reach its peak let it  be. I was in anger wheni heard first but after thoughts i think that is needed other wise we will see them lying on bed and floor on SR if amar would come for shaadi. LOL

nivedaappu_12-Reshmi-Preet078

Go to top