Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Realisations vs DreamsLove wins! (Page 126)

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appu_12

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

Originally posted by -Sara

hey plz all dont compare Anant to amar yaar i know amar is gud but he gives much importance to work rather than his replationships but Anant gives more imp to his love and his relationships thats the diff

Sara, the comparission is just for fun...Anant will always reamin in the 1st position...
yes sara it happens always east or west majnu is the best . Ok preeth LOL
 Hi Clarissa! I second you! Anant is one andWink only one! Though I l leave him for Jen but no harm in atlaest admiring!!!

I was in tears when you all gave majnu to jenny ben without asking me once.Cry But still iam happy for jenny though iam in envy. Majnu like onida tv -owners pride neighbours envy. LOL

Clarissa, very well said, I understand ur sublime pain, but jenny was out of control yesterday night, we dont want to see her in tears, after all Anant needs to safegaurd his gardan! If jen gets angry then God save his gardan!
LOLLOLLOL

appu_12 Goldie
appu_12
appu_12

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Hi Roopsy
thanks for the kind words, but I know my limitations, it was an attempt to give adda a home, as we were nearing 150 the other day. Yay, I understand the schedule, tough eh!

U must check this adda at around page 105 or so. Starting from majnu bane driver epi Jen has become fida over majnu after the brief narazgi from the last few days and wants to give tough competition to navya. Well she is crazy abt majnus gardan, which looks hawwwt when he was in his polka dot retro shirt yesterday. Just take a look at those page, you will be Rolfing!

Edited by appu_12 - 17 December 2011 at 2:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRoopsyPreet078clarissajohn

TheRoopsy Goldie
TheRoopsy
TheRoopsy

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
@ujjaini I can imagine Jenny ben going gaga about her A-listers and their hawtttnessWink

Edited by TheRoopsy - 17 December 2011 at 2:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clarissajohn

TheRoopsy Goldie
TheRoopsy
TheRoopsy

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
suddenly shanti kyun ho gayi? knock knock...somebody there?

Edited by TheRoopsy - 17 December 2011 at 2:29am
clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged

Hi Roopsy
thanks for the kind words, but I know my limitations, it was an attempt to give adda a home, as we were nearing 150 the other day. Yay, I understand the schedule, tough eh!

U must check this adda at around page 105 or so. Starting from majnu bane driver epi Jen has become fida over majnu after the brief narazgi from the last few days and wants to give tough competition to navya. Well she is crazy abt majnus gardan, which looks hawwwt when he was in his polka dot retro shirt yesterday. Just take a look at those page, you will be Rolfing!
  ujjain im not for competition for that hawwwt gardan jenny vampire is the best LOL

TheRoopsy

TheRoopsy Goldie
TheRoopsy
TheRoopsy

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
@all y'de is was actually thinking like in twilight ultimately bella turned into a vampire like wise may be navya also turns into a loony after navya enters the loony quila and by the end of time they will make her like themselves...but all thanks to the so call nayi soch this disaster won't happen...

Edited by TheRoopsy - 17 December 2011 at 2:28am

clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRoopsy

@all y'de is was actually thinking like in twilight ultimately bella turned into a vampire like wise may be navya also turns into a loony after navya enters the loony quila and by the end of time they will make her like themselves...but all thanks to the so call nayi soch this disaster won't happen...

so roop you too like twilight me big fan

then hot news soumya (navya)replied to Silla as marriage track would happen soon. YipeeeLOL

TheRoopsy

TheRoopsy Goldie
TheRoopsy
TheRoopsy

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
@clarissa ya a big biggg fan of edward-bella love saga...they are magical!

clarissajohn

Go to top