Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Clarissa, Nidhi, Resmi, Preet, and Neelu : Hi to you too! 🤗I miss all of you..You know that 10 day break I kept yapping about, well it has started!! The time I got off is for studying for the upcoming exams but I will not be as pressed for time as I was for the past 3 weeks..I am thinking of opening a new thread after tonight's episode..Here's hoping the episode won't be too crappy..😆

Edit: Exams were great!! 😃Not done yet though..
Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
breaking news for padosi fans. La lal will soon out and another male would joing the show and love trangel for ars-khushi and new man. Oh no . the padosi was better  why the cv a e ruining that show.
clarissajohn thumbnail

Originally posted by: laddoo598

Clarissa, Nidhi, Resmi, Preet, and Neelu : Hi to you too! 🤗I miss all of you..You know that 10 day break I kept yapping about, well it has started!! The time I got off is for studying for the upcoming exams but I will not be as pressed for time as I was for the past 3 weeks..I am thinking of opening a new thread after tonight's episode..Here's hoping the episode won't be too crappy..😆

Edit: Exams were great!! 😃Not done yet though..

Thanks dear  come with an dda even if the epi is crap

Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Tanu it means you get holdays only for name .its really you open adda today , hope epi not really crap  if not nice ,,,

@ clarissa padosi show us that it belongs to sp so never execpt good or wow for it
Edited by Preet078 - 12 years ago
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
where did u get the news from,clarissa??
and have a look at the article on behna show,why dont our CVs take a leaf out of their book??!!
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Tanu: Yaaay...I'm so happy to know that our Neta is there to make a new adda...You always make a rocking adda even for the worst episodes...I hope tonight's epi wont be crappy...
 Enjoy the break...I'm sure that you will make us proud with good percentages for the examz...
clarissajohn thumbnail

Originally posted by: neelu.apr18

where did u get the news from,clarissa??

and have a look at the article on behna show,why dont our CVs take a leaf out of their book??!!

just peeked in there adda dear. There  is gona be tringle. Ye in behena show surpisea waiting  badi behen. BUt i love padosi than behena. So im feeling nad for new development.

BY the way anyone noticed laila expressions and it is sure that she hadt told gulabo about aprty restrictions, What a crap why cant she i some one had kept chyawanprash on her mounth 😆
clarissajohn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preet078

Tanu it means you get holdays only for name .its really you open adda today , hope epi not really crap  if not nice ,,,

@ clarissa padosi show us that it belongs to sp so never execpt good or wow for it

ya preeth after all sp. But it was moving well.
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarissajohn

ya preeth after all sp. But it was moving well.

serial tab tak acha chalte jab tak mein dekhna start nhi karti ...😆By the way from where you get this news..
clarissajohn thumbnail
😆

Originally posted by: Preet078

serial tab tak acha chalte jab tak mein dekhna start nhi karti ...😆By the way from where you get this news..

there SBS told so he would be reative of hello hye by bye .😆 the fourm members are lashing tomatoes at cvs😆

They do it once in while
but here we alwasy and all day . Our cvs are great 🤣