Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Realisations vs DreamsLove wins! (Page 109)

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Hi clarissa .HugNavya looks ok for me actually i prefer she wear red saree not vidya balan types but old heroines used to wear .she looks hott in that ..anat definitely flat after see her like that ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preet078

Hi clarissa .HugNavya looks ok for me actually i prefer she wear red saree not vidya balan types but old heroines used to wear .she looks hott in that ..anat definitely flat after see her like that ...

Oh iam feeling relived as we are on same boat today congrats .

Ya she should have wore red sari and red flower behind her ear .

In kerala those who wear flower behind there ear is considered as pagal, mad. Alle reshmi.LOL

-Reshmi-Preet078

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

In kerala those who wear flower behind there ear is considered as pagal, mad. Alle reshmi.LOL

Not flower she definitely looks jhali if she wear that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

clarissajohn

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
@Preet: HelloHug 

@Clarissa: I hope it wont be toofan or tsunami...Got a feeling that nothing scary might happen as the episode ended giving us tension...I feel that a shocked Navya wont tell anything to Anant as she dont want Anant to feel bad...They will go together and will be attacked by Sharmishta & Trisha...Amar will come on rescue...Anant will feel bad that Navya had to listen the bakwas because of him...I have another thought that OM or Mohan bhaiyya will be there for the party...Its magazine's anniversay issue launch party and there is a chance that Vedanta press will be one who does printing works for the magazine...What is ur opinion, Clarissa?

Preet078

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Not all the flowers...The one who wears chembarathy poovu (hybiscus) behind the ear is considered as pagal...

Preet078clarissajohn

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
@ Reshmi Hug Hello ji ..I actually want toofan between this .Because Anant not going to share his POV of about Amar and Her if everything goes smoothly in party , this create problem later onwards ..

-Reshmi-

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
@Preet: Anant was upset because he felt neglected because Navya was giving more importance to Amar Sir & work...The MU is cleared...An open conversation abt it can lead to a big fight...Lets see whether Anant will be jealous again...

Preet078clarissajohn

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
@ Reshmi from last two episode its look like Anant behave normal after came to know how much navya missed him in two days ..But This party increase his insecurity ,if navya told about S instruction .So its better both have proper heart -heart talk about this .Bcoz N not feel bad if she comes to know about anant Jealousy .she will be happy to know how much he possessive about her ...

-Reshmi-clarissajohn

Go to top