Realisations vs DreamsLove wins! - Page 114

Posted: 12 years ago
when will these two learn to communicate wth eachother??!!obviously,our jhalli didnt tell him as yet and i guess he'll end up embarassed in front of everyone!!HOMPji!!this will start the MU!!🤢
Originally posted by clarissajohn

😆 there SBS told so he would be reative of hello hye by bye .😆 the fourm members are lashing tomatoes at cvs😆

They do it once in while
but here we alwasy and all day . Our cvs are great 🤣
Our cvs have  a side business , they are hawker tomatoes and eggs which we thrown on them 😆
Originally posted by Preet078

Our cvs have  a side business , they are hawker tomatoes and eggs which we thrown on them 😆
@bold:🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by Preet078

Shoe shop as well...
Originally posted by neelu.apr18

when will these two learn to communicate wth eachother??!!obviously,our jhalli didnt tell him as yet and i guess he'll end up embarassed in front of everyone!!HOMPji!!this will start the MU!!🤢
this time i wont spare navya the fault lies with her what she was dooing there. And majnu kuch na bolo tho ahca hein. Just look at his expression and he seems fida over N,  But after seeing amar sir he will turn frantic.

If my majnu (sorry he belong to jen . But I read jen need sonly  his gardan) get embarrassed I will hurl shoes at navya .

it seems SP shows r more interesting in showing MU, LUV TRIANGLE,EXTRA MARTAL AFFAIRS than logical tracks,,,,

Originally posted by soniadutta

it seems SP shows r more interesting in showing MU, LUV TRIANGLE,EXTRA MARTAL AFFAIRS than logical tracks,,,,

Yes sonia they have no porb in shoiwng all such craps but porbelm lies with shoing some romatic scenes. Hypocrats
oky guys time to move
 iam not at all bothered as iam expecting happy ending to this MU
hen guys continue rant and i wish the cvs gave us something to rave too.
my hubby is waiting for me
bye love you all
see 2 morrow 😍
Edited by clarissajohn - 12 years ago
Bye Clarissa...See you tomorrow...Tc...