Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
so gloomy gloomy days are here agaisn i hope that wont ruin the marraige that is our last hope. I am sure amar would be the reason.
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@neelu: don't ask me! SBS showed a really fun-filled offscreen seg n I was a happy fangirl... And BANG! comes the prediction🤢
-Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey dont worry this SBS people always scare us reember last week they predicted navya will manaofy her sasuma and atlast she will do it but we didnt seen all such and guys esha and both silla confirmed their wont be any MU niether babaR gave his nod to such predicted posts i think he will get jealous but ina funny way and try to keep navya away frm amar
clarissajohn thumbnail
that was pretty sur eguuys not once diid annt traied to make matters claer NO and navay didi she ever asked why he ddiint call.they never tried to claer the air. So the cv planning to blast the bomb in this way.
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: clarissajohn

Ananat will move into corner and sing Tu pyar hein kisi aur ki tujhe chatha koyi aur hein.

Amar khan andd pooja bhatt 😆
Dont worry its better Mu reached higher because without this their was no sense of this party and MU track ..
I just hope N tells him all in car regarding party rules not in party place , to put  him in more embrassing situation
clarissajohn thumbnail
so guys it sure that we will get more topics to rant 😆
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i'm not going to believe anything unless i watch the epi!!that's the best thing to do instead of taxing my brain!!
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nams100

Kitne dino ke baad we got to see a good offscreen seg...but theyt ruined my mood with this prediction!😡

Namrata, Navya is still unaware about Anant being upset and all...Its better to end the MU in a logical way with both of them having an open talk...So let it reach on peak...
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Sara

hey dont worry this SBS people always scare us reember last week they predicted navya will manaofy her sasuma and atlast she will do it but we didnt seen all such and guys esha and both silla confirmed their wont be any MU niether babaR gave his nod to such predicted posts i think he will get jealous but ina funny way and try to keep navya away frm amar

I wish what you are saying turns true