Realisations vs DreamsLove wins! - Page 107

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by nams100

Where should I bang my head now??😡 SBS predicted that Anant's MU will reach its peak in this party!
What what what OMG .what crap .Bang this cvs head
Originally posted by nams100

Where should I bang my head now??😡 SBS predicted that Anant's MU will reach its peak in this party!

Oh...I had an inkling...If they had not shown MU, this party would not have made any sense😕..Hope he bursts out and sorts out things with N.My only concern is the the danger lurking over the shaadi
hello addagals!!🤗
omg!!that person totally put our forum in a bad light!chalo.let's move on!we need not give up our adda and spoil our mood for others!!
and SBS??link plz. guys!!😳
Now iam sure amar and navya will have a dance
Kitne dino ke baad we got to see a good offscreen seg...but theyt ruined my mood with this prediction!😡
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Now iam sure amar and navya will have a dance
Ananat will move into corner and sing Tu pyar hein kisi aur ki tujhe chatha koyi aur hein.
@nams-what????CVs,have u ever heard the word "positivity"???😡and what about the predictions made by babaji's of our forum??!!sab galat kya??😭🤢
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Oh...I had an inkling...If they had not shown MU, this party would not have made any sense😕..Hope he bursts out and sorts out things with N.My only concern is the the danger lurking over the shaadi
@ Bold i realy wants this from when MU track start
@ Blue exactly because from  last two episode shaadi word   specified by cvs in more than once a episode
nam pls give more details yar and can you give link?
Originally posted by Preet078

@ Bold i realy wants this from when MU track start
@ Blue exactly because from  last two episode shaadi word   specified by cvs in more than once a episode

Yeah ..Preet..all the signals point out in the wrong direction....Anant ,the greatest mandbhuddhi, might not ruin this shaadi himself..