Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: appu_12

Clarissa, very well said, I understand ur sublime pain, but jenny was out of control yesterday night, we dont want to see her in tears, after all Anant needs to safegaurd his gardan! If jen gets angry then God save his gardan!

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
appu_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Roopsy
thanks for the kind words, but I know my limitations, it was an attempt to give adda a home, as we were nearing 150 the other day. Yay, I understand the schedule, tough eh!

U must check this adda at around page 105 or so. Starting from majnu bane driver epi Jen has become fida over majnu after the brief narazgi from the last few days and wants to give tough competition to navya. Well she is crazy abt majnus gardan, which looks hawwwt when he was in his polka dot retro shirt yesterday. Just take a look at those page, you will be Rolfing!
Edited by appu_12 - 12 years ago
TheRoopsy thumbnail
@ujjaini I can imagine Jenny ben going gaga about her A-listers and their hawtttness๐Ÿ˜‰ Edited by TheRoopsy - 12 years ago
TheRoopsy thumbnail
suddenly shanti kyun ho gayi? knock knock...somebody there? Edited by TheRoopsy - 12 years ago
clarissajohn thumbnail
Originally posted by: appu_12

Hi Roopsy

thanks for the kind words, but I know my limitations, it was an attempt to give adda a home, as we were nearing 150 the other day. Yay, I understand the schedule, tough eh!

U must check this adda at around page 105 or so. Starting from majnu bane driver epi Jen has become fida over majnu after the brief narazgi from the last few days and wants to give tough competition to navya. Well she is crazy abt majnus gardan, which looks hawwwt when he was in his polka dot retro shirt yesterday. Just take a look at those page, you will be Rolfing!

ujjain im not for competition for that hawwwt gardan jenny vampire is the best ๐Ÿ˜†
TheRoopsy thumbnail
@all y'de is was actually thinking like in twilight ultimately bella turned into a vampire like wise may be navya also turns into a loony after navya enters the loony quila and by the end of time they will make her like themselves...but all thanks to the so call nayi soch this disaster won't happen... Edited by TheRoopsy - 12 years ago
clarissajohn thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheRoopsy

@all y'de is was actually thinking like in twilight ultimately bella turned into a vampire like wise may be navya also turns into a loony after navya enters the loony quila and by the end of time they will make her like themselves...but all thanks to the so call nayi soch this disaster won't happen...

so roop you too like twilight me big fan

then hot news soumya (navya)replied to Silla as marriage track would happen soon. Yipeee๐Ÿ˜†
TheRoopsy thumbnail
@clarissa ya a big biggg fan of edward-bella love saga...they are magical!
TheRoopsy thumbnail
@clarissa only we two poor souls are still here...baaki sab bhag gaye...
clarissajohn thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheRoopsy

@clarissa ya a big biggg fan of edward-bella love saga...they are magical!

Me too yar๐Ÿ‘