Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nicky99

@All - I'm off for dinner. Catch you all after some time ðŸ˜ƒ 

No no you should be health conscious like sugantha aunty. Look how thin  she is  chaywanprash ka asar hein 😆

appu_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheRoopsy

hi ujjaini...Anant v/s Amar is in full swing...just hope office track is not shelved without getting anything from it...

Hey there Roopali, missed you last few days! Iam quite sure office track will not end so soon. Devijee working after marriage, will that not be part of nayi soch😊 I mean atleast justice shud be done to amar and wifeys pay check, cvs are well known for their kanjoosi!
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

No no you should be health conscious like sugantha aunty. Look how thin  she is  chaywanprash ka asar hein 😆

hahaha...So chavanyaprash is the secret of Sugandha aunty's figure??😆😆 
appu_12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheRoopsy

hi ujjaini...Anant v/s Amar is in full swing...just hope office track is not shelved without getting anything from it...

Dont think amar sir will go so soon, has devijee become all mature already, i read soemwhere that office track isto make her mature and confident! ! Edited by appu_12 - 12 years ago
clarissajohn thumbnail
Originally posted by: appu_12

Hey there Roopali, missed you last few days! Iam quite sure office track will not end so soon. Devijee working after marriage, will that not be part of nayi soch😊 I mean atleast justice shud be done to amar and wifeys pay check, cvs are well known for their kanjoosi!

yes ujjain we also were telling that what is the need to set that lal office with lal lal kudiyaan
TheRoopsy thumbnail
@ujjaini🤗weekdays in am all messed up with day-in-day-out classes so can't make it to the adda. I loved the title of your post and look you have such a good writer in you...glad to see the adda bringing out all the talent out...😛and coming to Amar-Sharmistha God only knows what the CV's have up in their sleeves for the duo😕
TheRoopsy thumbnail

Dont think amar sir will go so soon, has devijee become all mature already, i read soemwhere that office track isto make her mature and confident!!

@bold mature I doubt and confident yes...
clarissajohn thumbnail

Dont think amar sir will go so soon, has devijee become all mature already, i read soemwhere that office track isto make her mature and confident! !

Navya and more mature baap re no. itna kafi hein otherwise after shadi she could sleep outside the door. Now we can at least hope for floor. 😆

appu_12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

I was in tears when you all gave majnu to jenny ben without asking me once.😭 But still iam happy for jenny though iam in envy. Majnu like onida tv -owners pride neighbours envy. 😆

Clarissa, very well said, I understand ur sublime pain, but jenny was out of control yesterday night, we dont want to see her in tears, after all Anant needs to safegaurd his gardan! If jen gets angry then God save his gardan!
TheRoopsy thumbnail
@ujjaini, clarissa what happened y'de night...seems something interesting😉