Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRoopsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@clarissa I would love to see the first PD going true...for God's sake the CV's understand we love watching AnYa together rather than anant and navya separately and in grief...
TheRoopsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preet078

Clarissa Even i melt easily if someone possessive about me ( upto a limit )πŸ˜‰ ohhh i turn to typical sp heroineee Nhiii πŸ˜†

@ Roopali He is in guilt , see in friday episode convo between anant and Ranbir ..One dialogue but that to  show his guilt ..

@bold you scared me...πŸ˜†and about the Friday episode I am yet to watch it...
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Clarissa I would loved to see  your first PD ..its niceee
Preet078 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRoopsy

@bold you scared me...πŸ˜†and about the Friday episode I am yet to watch it...

Even I scared while i type this line ...πŸ˜†
In friday episode not go through whole episode it jsut drag ..opt anya convo its nice , Anya car scene for 1 min was nice too ..If you want to flat A neck opt for Anant and Ranbir scene too
Other wise whole episode filled with scenes that not requied at all ..
Edited by Preet078 - 12 years ago
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Preet: Hahaha...You are telling this to somebody who dosen't easily melt infront of guys...And yes its right that being a SP heroine its Navya's duty to forgive, forget & tolerate...The wedding track will start in another month and our poor CVs will working out to find a reason to set up Navya's bed on floor...
-Sara thumbnail

hi all dont worry guys this is only just to create tension nothing will happen there wont be any MU or any problem everything will go smooth how that i dont know but its already confirmed that there wont be any MU Anant already melted

Preet078 thumbnail
@ Reshmi ..Even I am not shows me true emotions infront of guys ..They start taking you granted and thats  not torable for me at all ..Hahaha
cvs definitely find the reason dont worry ,after all Ekta maiya kae nokasa kise din kaam ayega ,..
Preet078 thumbnail
@ Sara thanks for Info ..
TheRoopsy thumbnail
hi sara...thanks for the info...I was remembering you...I wanted to write something to anantika...can't we message her in fb if not friends? I can't find send message option there...please help... Edited by TheRoopsy - 12 years ago
-Sara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

@Sara: Thanks for the news...

your welcome cvs already started marriage preparations and winding up office track