Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

roops ARhi ff means fan fiction on the padosi show

thank you clarissa for clearing my doubt😛
TheRoopsy thumbnail
btw how was y'de? I was out for dinner so missed and didn't even feel like watching ol...
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
roopali if i tell you the truth the epi was okayish for me as we cant expect tsunami ever y day.😆

ON navya in retro look when i was peeking in through adda dueing night after teh epi, i think majoirty of my behniyas didint liked her look.

bUT for me i liked it yar and she gaisned some wight though.
 But iam feeling relaly relly tensed for anant as how he will look
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nothing is there to discuss abt yesterday's episode except a cute AnYa phone scene...It was a filler episode...Monday will be interesting...
TheRoopsy thumbnail
I saw the pics and navya was looking pretty, anant was looking funny😆 Edited by TheRoopsy - 12 years ago
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TheRoopsy

I saw the pics and navya was looking pretty, anant was looking fuuny😆

yes reshmi was filler but was ok for me filler with some intersetings cenes and im happy that cv are giving ample space to the kabab mein haddis ritz and appy

Yes rooplai i liked navyas look . But anant i would have liked if he was going to the party invited and as we dont know whwt would happen. The embarasemnt  would have ben less if he was in nomal dress but if he comes in retro style and if not make it to party, that would be a shame
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Clarissa: I'm glad that the haddis were not in between AnYa...

@Roopali: I also likes Navya's look...I'm surprised that a shy girl like Navya decided to follow the party theme...We had the theme 70s disco,for last yr's office party...I tried few outfits and in the end chose normal dress...This yr we had hawain theme and again I ened in wearing normal dress...
TheRoopsy thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

yes reshmi was filler but was ok for me filler with some intersetings cenes and im happy that cv are giving ample space to the kabab mein haddis ritz and appy

Yes roopali i liked navyas look . But anant i would have liked if he was going to the party invited and as we dont know whwt would happen. The embarasemnt  would have ben less if he was in nomal dress but if he comes in retro style and if not make it to party, that would be a shame

@bold truly agreed! but I am glad that he is going...at least he will come to know about amar-sharmistha and the MU's will end...😛 

TheRoopsy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

@Roopali: I also likes Navya's look...I'm surprised that a shy girl like Navya decided to follow the party theme...We had the theme 70s disco,for last yr's office party...I tried few outfits and in the end chose normal dress...This yr we had hawain theme and again I ened in wearing normal dress...

@bold why??? don't you like getting decked up in new avataars? I love it...and navya was looking b'ful!!! her big eyes and bright colors...wow!!!