Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: geno0309

Had to butt in here...when Jenny ben spinning out of control all in lowwweee with nirala babua-hehehe

Btw you are probably the only one still in so much loowwee with him after today's episode-you sure the docs not giving you something else in the name of medication-LOL

Soumya, did you check out his polka dot shirt picture? He looks haawwt in that... so, I don't blame Jenny at all for going all fida over him again. LOL.
Edited by pixiegirl - 12 years ago
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pixiegirl

Can you girls imagine, apne behen ki shaadi mein, kitni ladkiyon ko woh ghayal karke aaya hoga? LOL. 

Nahiiin ðŸ˜† Voh sirf mera hai! Kisne himmat ki mere pyaar ko aisa vaise dekhene ke liye ðŸ˜†
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Had to butt in here...when Jenny ben spinning out of control all in lowwweee with nirala babua-hehehe

Btw you are probably the only one still in so much loowwee with him after today's episode-you sure the docs not giving you something else in the name of medication-LOL

Soumya is pavitra davaai ka naam hai pyaaar ðŸ˜† Uska asar na kabbhi hum control kar sakte hai ðŸ˜† Yeh dil se ki jaati hai aur tab kuch kuch hota hai ðŸ˜†
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pixiegirl

Soumya, did you check out his polka dot shirt picture? He looks haawwt in that... so, I don't blame Jenny at all for going all fida over him again. LOL.

Ohh really Geeta? haven't caught the episode yet...chal phir tujhe maaf kiya Jenny:)
appu_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ jen- you r going to mumbai, wow, no wonder SS looks fresh and ripe from jammu, ready for you! After all that is being talked abt maybe you will start blushing just luking at his gardan, and he will be like whats wrong with her!

coolzohr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hmmm nice post dear bery nicely written
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ohh really Geeta? haven't caught the episode yet...chal phir tujhe maaf kiya Jenny:)

Me neither, just go back a couple of pages, Jenny ben has done the needful of posting that picture. ðŸ˜†
anyaRockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

Oh...ok..Gore rang pe gola ka colour...😆😆

Hi Jenny ... Wow yaar ... SS ke saath raat wala phone calls with i lowe u .. Hayee kya baat kya baat !!!
@All, 🤗 how r u guys ... miss u all ...will do a gayab act again after a while ... Completely sucked by office and travel 😭 for few more day like this 🤢

geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

Soumya is pavitra davaai ka naam hai pyaaar ðŸ˜† Uska asar na kabbhi hum control kar sakte hai ðŸ˜† Yeh dil se ki jaati hai aur tab kuch kuch hota hai ðŸ˜†

ROFL Jenny..you are a total goner..and you doing bewafayi with your other As???😳

Btw guys, I kept reading gardan as garden for the longest of time...aur meri batti jali hi nahin-LOL
geno0309 thumbnail
Oye phir century maar diya...balle balle kudiyo🥳