Frequent Posters

manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@Nids LOL im only beliveing BabaR! True bhakt here πŸ˜†
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Nick and Jen...I am waiting for BabaR too...
Kahan ho babaji..bhaktan aapka intezaar kar rahi hainπŸ˜†
manjha thumbnail
LOL were like sad pathetic depressed bhakt equivilant to Meeta in the loonie house πŸ˜† Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 12 years ago
Richaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wonder WT* is gonna happen at the freaking party?! Ek toh, these people don't release any promos, then there is no news channel covering Navya frequently and to top that even SP and other sites don't put up articles regarding it!
Who does the piraablem lies with, I fail to understand!
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@Madhu, Riya...byee ladiz..sweet dreams!

@Geets...have a wonderful trip back home, and enjoy every moment...and hog on all delicacies for me:) will miss you!
And a very Merry Christmas and a very happy New Yr sweets!

@all...kya ho rahaa hai show mein yaar???? why are the Cvs bent on pissing us off bigg time😑
manjha thumbnail
Originally posted by: nicky99

I wonder WT* is gonna happen at the freaking party?! Ek toh, these people don't release any promos, then there is no news channel covering Navya frequently and to top that even SP and other sites don't put up articles regarding it!

Who does the piraablem lies with, I fail to understand!

You know what I am starting to wonder if theyre butchering Navya just cause they wanna make it go off air πŸ€” I mean face it, no one watches TV at 10 and honestly we are #2 at the 10pm slot which is not bad at all but overall people watch shows earlier but  SP doesnt get that so theyre gonna butcher it and then make it go off air and the same damn thing is gonna happen with the nexy show at 10:00. Everyone has dinner at 10:00, atleast in India im guessing and Uttaran, which is #1 only gets like maybe 0.1/2 higher than Navya. Im so confused IDK what im even trying to say πŸ˜†
Richaarora thumbnail
@Soumya - Welcome back πŸ˜ƒ
Patani yaar. You know what? Maryaada and navya are the only two shows of SP in prime time who are garnering less than 3 TRPs. That kind of scares me..anything can happen in the long run πŸ˜•
Richaarora thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

You know what I am starting to wonder if theyre butchering Navya just cause they wanna make it go off air πŸ€” I mean face it, no one watches TV at 10 and honestly we are #2 at the 10pm slot which is not bad at all but overall people watch shows earlier but  SP doesnt get that so theyre gonna butcher it and then make it go off air and the same damn thing is gonna happen with the nexy show at 10:00. Everyone has dinner at 10:00, atleast in India im guessing and Uttaran, which is #1 only gets like maybe 0.1/2 higher than Navya. Im so confused IDK what im even trying to say πŸ˜†

I got it all Jen, DW πŸ˜‰
Umm..the exact time for having dinner lies between 9:30 - 10:30 pm. Yeah, Navya ain't doing bad if you just go by the time slot but on the whole, I can't even see it in TOP 20! 
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

@Soumya - Welcome back πŸ˜ƒ

Patani yaar. You know what? Maryaada and navya are the only two shows of SP in prime time who are garnering less than 3 TRPs. That kind of scares me..anything can happen in the long run πŸ˜•

Yaar Nicks, yeh TRP game toh mere palle nahin padata...but if they are planning to axe the show, like Jen's saying, atleast make it on a good note..don't they want viewers to remember their show even after its done? Why this story/character assasination...and why introduce such ridiculous plots and sub plots??
manjha thumbnail

I got it all Jen, DW πŸ˜‰
Umm..the exact time for having dinner lies between 9:30 - 10:30 pm. Yeah, Navya ain't doing bad if you just go by the time slot but on the whole, I can't even see it in TOP 20! 

Yeah, right now its secured its place at 21/22 for the past 3-4 weeks, like it made top 20 till I think maybe october end- november begining and then yeah.. So I think SP might be having a tough time understanding too what exactly to do. Its good in its timeslot but not too great overall. Conphusing maamla hai πŸ˜†