Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Soumya : AWESOME !!!...You are still in touch with it right ?? As in, you work on something related to it ?? Often, most biotech majors just switch fields due to lack of proper remuneration...

@ Geeta : Coming to India...nice huh...welcome home 😃...have a fun trip...merry merry christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year..😊

@ Isha : Yup yup...they so did...and it was kinda new...I mean, ever seen a heroine eat with left hand while her hubby is holding her right hand under the table ?? I just love it when they show this prankster side of Viren...

Edited by madhu_sridhar - 12 years ago
Richaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nams100

Bold: Isse achha hai ke hum BabaR ke charano me gir jaaye or fir unse ye sawaal puchha jaaye😛

Okay then, Let's all attack babaR. On the count of three..

GO!!! 

😆
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nicky99

@Geeta - Wish you a very Happy New year and a Merry Christmas! But why won't you come online for two weeks?

@All - I think there's something fishy that's gonna happen at the party. And Nirala babua will surely make it to the party..Otherwise, they won't create hype for such a party..But what could it be? 😆
Kripya aap sabhi deviyaan apni dimaag ki battiyaan jalaayein, aur bataayein ki akhir aisa kya hone waala hai us party mein jo hum sab ke hosh udade 😆

Nicky, I am going to India dear. I won't have time to come online on such a short trip. Yeah, wish you too a Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year. 🤗

Nicky @ Bold, do you remember the boys night out fiasco, I think something similar might happen. Boy these CVs surely have a penchant for everything ugly, looks wise and story wise. Don't know why I still keep following it. 😕

appu_12 thumbnail
Ok Geeta, hope you ahve a grt trip. where in India?
@ renuka- bye, thnks for enduring the crap taht I wrote.
@ nicky- thanks for mondays promo! yes babua will go thats for sure, and I feel he will do something to save Amar and wifey out of some irky situation!Maybe he will not be going along with N and  will get caught by Trisha! Why am I racking my brains so much??
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Geeta Have a phuntashtic trip in India 🤗 Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year babes 🤗 Waise I am gonna be in India too! 😃 I'm leaving on 27th so looks like a lot of our videshi adda gang is making a trip this year eh 😛
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@All Looks like meneka's PM powers ain't working 😆 Maine bheek mangne ki kosish kee lekin koi jawab nahiii 😆
pixiegirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhu_sridhar

@ Soumya : AWESOME !!!...You are still in touch with it right ?? As in, you work on something related to it ?? Often, most biotech majors just switch fields due to lack of proper remuneration...

@ Geeta : Coming to India...nice huh...welcome home 😃...have a fun trip...merry merry christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year..😊

Thanks Madhu, yeah looking forward to heading home. See, unlike Shaheer, we don't create such a big fuss abt being away from home for so long. 😆

Wish you too a Merry Christmas & a Very Happy Hew Year. 🤗 Will chat with you in the new year, hopefully, if this show is still around. Hehehe. Maybe their shaadi track will be on by then, but after seeing such a beautiful shaadi track on behena, don't expect even half of that here. 😔

Edited by pixiegirl - 12 years ago
Richaarora thumbnail
@Geeta - Oh! then have a safe and fun filled journey as well 😊
Yeah, I remember. These people can do wonders with such tracks but always land up flunking it to the core! 

@Ujjaini - Any possibility is plausible. I think perhaps he will go and see Navya interacting with Amar very much, then he'll feel neglected, and this is the beginning of BIG fight between the two.. 😕
Okay, I'm not too good at making stories 😆
pixiegirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

Yesh Yesh they did 😍

Wow! really?!?!?!? Me such a sucker for this chori chhipe pyaar. Lovely. 😍

Btw, what's up with dadaji??? Why does he keep yelling at chhote bhaiyya??
ragnee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Geeta... enjoy your trip ...wish you very happy holiday season & a happy new year...talk to you in the new year...and for sure will still be around ranting on our favorite show nabbya...