Realisations vs DreamsLove wins! - Page 66

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by pixiegirl

Yeah Ujjaini, a huge thanks from me too, esp. having to endure such a crappy episode
Geeta right? I was so  irritated while watching that crap that I was utterly confused while writing, completely lost! everything that I was writing seemed so meaningless and filler stuff! Today I just need a caffeine right now! U guys had to endure my lost thots!
Originally posted by pixiegirl

Bye Anjali, I will disappear for the next two weeks from the forum, will be back in the New Year.

If I don't get to chat with you before I leave, a warm hug to you ðŸ¤— Wish you a  Merry Christmas and A Very Happy New Year. 

Geeta..Have a safe flight and a lovely India trip.May you have a fantastic christmas and New year...

🤗
Take care

Bye Anjali.  Have a good weekend dear and lots of fun with your baby.

Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

@Anjali Byee deaar ðŸ¤— Take care and ttyl! 

Bye Jen...will catch you all on Monday! You Take care too..dont think too much about Navya...and dont forget to eat Chavanparash (spelling?!). OK?😉
Originally posted by ilunavya

So I guess nothing was shown about the napkin love letter that conveniently slid under the bed.

Isha...bhoolaaa🤣

CVs of this show are driving us nuts...
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by nams100

Exactly!! If eating chyawanprash develops your brain like that of Anant, tab toh chyawanprash TAUBA-TAUBA!🤢

I know.. LOL chavanprash should be banned as it makes your babuas nirala! ðŸ˜† A is the perfect example! Looks like they DON'T want their product to do well ðŸ˜†

Bye Anjali.  Have a good weekend dear and lots of fun with your baby.

Bye Isha...You have a rocking weekend too..🤗

So I guess nothing was shown about the napkin love letter that conveniently slid under the bed.

Lagta hai naukar Ramu has find it & has preserved it for Shaguniya😉
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Isha...bhoolaaa🤣

Just like bhagwaaan jee bhool gaye to put brains and hormones in A and N ðŸ˜†

C'mon Isha, you're expecting too much from these mandbuddhi CVs, dearie. Do you remember that whole cute twig ring, did they ever show it again???  

I am telling you these Cvs & director are a bunch of sadistic losers, who have never known pyaar and don't know how to show it either.