Realisations vs DreamsLove wins! - Page 65

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Ujjaini for the write up
Hello shello ladies, I'm back after having my dinner..

The episode was so boring! Everybody is so excited for the darn 70s party and I'm sure it's gonna be loathsome with Navya being perturbed about the MU between Anant and her and Anant being all jealous about the tamatar party and it's boss ðŸ˜¡
@Anjali Byee deaar ðŸ¤— Take care and ttyl! 
Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

ROFL yes it was Nidhi! Funny thing is, I saw the same thing in Pratigya yesterday! God, I dont belive DA has been feeding him chavanprash! Isnt that supposed to help you get brains, so we all know it definately never worked throughout A's life ðŸ¤£

See..chawanprash people have chosen the wrong guy here..🤣.Bad choice😆
And DA was looking such a jerk doing that.."nahin beta, tu abhi delhi se aaya hai..thand lag gayi to"🤣

@Anjali...Bye..have a nice weekend😃

Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ilunavya

Thanks Ujjaini for the write up

Yeah Ujjaini, a huge thanks from me too, esp. having to endure such a crappy episode. 
Tell me something this  gajar ki halwa before the delhi trip,chawyanprash today? What nonsense are these?
Todays only good part was the phone convo, N looked so pretty ! much more than that strange 70s outfit!
Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

ROFL yes it was Nidhi! Funny thing is, I saw the same thing in Pratigya yesterday! God, I dont belive DA has been feeding him chavanprash! Isnt that supposed to help you get brains, so we all know it definately never worked throughout A's life🤣

Exactly!! If eating chyawanprash develops your brain like that of Anant, tab toh chyawanprash TAUBA-TAUBA!🤢
Originally posted by pixiegirl

Bye Anjali, I will disappear for the next two weeks from the forum, will be back in the New Year.

If I don't get to chat with you before I leave, a warm hug to you ðŸ¤— Wish you a  Merry Christmas and A Very Happy New Year. 

Geeta, A big hug to you too..🤗. And yes Merry Christmas and a very Happy new year to you also. I am hoping to wish you on those occasions too..:)! Lots of love..
So I guess nothing was shown about the napkin love letter that conveniently slid under the bed.
Originally posted by Nidhi82

See..chawanprash people have chosen the wrong guy here..🤣.Bad choice😆
And DA was looking such a jerk doing that.."nahin beta, tu abhi delhi se aaya hai..thand lag gayi to"🤣

@Anjali...Bye..have a nice weekend😃

OMG ikr! Are yaar, is he some 5 year old doodh peeta bacha! Gosh ðŸ¤¢ DA is just like all the other over possesive moms to the SP trophy betas! They shower all laad pyaar on beta and yell at their bahus 24/7 ðŸ¤¢