Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Dora123

So next time aai says " kay pora sora sarkha karat asto Anant"! Anjali is going to agree!

LMAO Anjali, tu agdi majha aai sarkhi bolte aahe! Tee hache mhannar ðŸ˜†
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh So the girls have figured out that Anant doesn't know that he is not invited. Vaise, I don't blame him at all. The way she worded the whole party thing to him yesterday, I defo thought that he can go too. Now see this is why, I say Navya is such a nirbuddhi, she cud have easily told him, that it is only for employees, and no friends and family.  Edited by pixiegirl - 12 years ago
manjha thumbnail
Okay what a bakwaas episode. Such a drag. Navya looks okay. I think she like smuged her eye with eyeliner like swamini bua but not bad. Im guess Anant looks like a JOKER. LOL MU here we come ðŸ¤¢ AGAIN!...
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Baap re! Aaj ka epi kitna lambaaa tha!!
manjha thumbnail
Originally posted by: nams100

Baap re! Aaj ka epi kitna lambaaa tha!!

Erkkh ikr! So many un-needed scenes! What crap! ðŸ¤¢
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pixiegirl

Oh So the girls have figured out that Anant doesn't know that he is not invited. Vaise, I don't blame him at all. The way she worded the whole party thing to him yesterday, A defo thought that he can go too. Now see this is why, I say Navya is such a nirbuddhi, she cud have easily told him, that it is only for employees, and no friends and family. 

BUT CVs wil forget that the girls know and its will be nothing but a mere scene etched in our memories..:). remember the time when Appy knows that N has told all opposite likes to A during Happy Bday time! Well I still dont  understand why they had to show that scene when Appy darling did not even go and tell A anything about it...!
Maybe chavanparash co. thought that the chars of this show need them the most...Holiday gift to navya team!
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

Okay what a bakwaas episode. Such a drag. Navya looks okay. I think she like smuged her eye with eyeliner like swamini bua but not bad. Im guess Anant looks like a JOKER. LOL MU here we come ðŸ¤¢ AGAIN!...

See what did I tell you, the CVs know nothing better. What's the faida of Shaheer being back??

I think we've seen more of their MU than we have seen their pyaar. It is heavily lopsided on the negative side.
Edited by pixiegirl - 12 years ago
appu_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
RRA discusses Ns party over coffee and Ranbir says taht he is A s personal designer for A s retro theme dress. R says that A will pick up N from office and then both will go to party!!  RRA realises the big hodge podge that is going to happen.
Very sweet talk between Deepu and dadiabt kids, how they grow up and  responsibilities and over protection , dadi asks deepu not to worry too much abt N, she is very samajdar!
Ranbir wants to tell Anant abt the real party thing so he is not embarressed, Ritz says no, she will tellN and that will be better. N dresses up, looking cute in typical 70s style shramila tagore types churidaar and hair band! A calls to says he is there, N come out of office, Ritz s call comes but  before she answers N sees A and her mouth is wide open!!
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If on Monday Anant dresses up like Aamir Khan in Delhi Belly, I would probably die of heart-attack!!
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

jen thanks for the tid bits here and there..!
I am passing the epi today!

Seriously I hope this MU happens big time. get it over with now. Its like every week they show ki now MU or ladai will happen...but it doesnt!