Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
wow so looks like were in for another MU 

@Anjali LOL OMG ikr! Ewww he was trning on this nasty polka dot shirt and it looked horrble ðŸ¤¢
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Anant is going to either were a black and white silky polka dot shirt or a silky red and black flowery shirt..And to top the look off we have an afro wig and Elvis Presley shades..Come on girls, admit it, you all are so excited!🤪
appu_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Meeta thanks Sugandhha on phone for taking care of N. N also talks to Sugandhha and asks her how she is doing.
Breakfast at As place, A stares at the Ns chair longingly, BD catches him and spits some acid.Precap scene happens, A howevr says tHat N has to stay back at office for work, never mentions party. BD again overhears and says she office is a big musibat, N shud know that all this only till marriage. And also that tahnk god atlewast A will be with her!!

precap: RRA discusses N s party and all realise what a soup is getting made. A is thinking he is invited to teh party and actually he is not.
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am telling you these CVs have really bad taste. First the boys night out fiasco, then the horror house ðŸ˜¡ and now this retro look. HOMP. Ab kya baki rahe gaya hai?!?!?!?
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

wow so looks like were in for another MU 

@Anjali LOL OMG ikr! Ewww he was trning on this nasty polka dot shirt and it looked horrble ðŸ¤¢

So next time aai says " kay pora sora sarkha karat asto Anant"! Anjali is going to agree!
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laddoo598

Anant is going to either were a black and white silky polka dot shirt or a silky red and black flowery shirt..And to top the look off we have an afro wig and Elvis Presley shades..Come on girls, admit it, you all are so excited!🤪

Tanu...Hi babes!
I am so excited...that I am crying...😭
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
W*F are they advertising chavanprash now ðŸ˜† 
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL😆 The Dabur Chyawanprash co. advertised the goodness of their product through Anant, apparently the most mandbuddhi person on earth!!😆Edited by nams100 - 12 years ago
Dora123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

W*F are they advertising chavanprash now ðŸ˜† 

What The (ASR ishtyle)..why isnt the episode ending today..?!

If the LU's are doing this to me...imagine what would happen if I actually sit down to watch it..
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Geeta : Hello Ji 😃...great I decided to take some time off from project work and come here...I caught up with many of you...BTW, you watch Behena too ?? ...and don't get me started about 10.00pm looney land on SP...I am so friggin disappointed with this show...its just not what I expected...

@ Soumya : similar background ? Dude, you're a bio major??

ROFL at Anant trying an AFRO 😆...He can try colored ones...yellow maybe...an extra dash of jhatakness