Realisations vs DreamsLove wins! - Page 59

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: geno0309

Welcome Anjali...IF is all screwed up, many of us are having this issue, and its got nothing to do with your rants..if it did I would have been long black listed -LOL

LOL! I can like again..yipeee!
So what is the HOT topic today. I am still catching up:).

soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wish I had a super like button here, and I that it worked-hehe

Noo I didn't mean to take away your evening joyous viewing time:), but it just seems like a trend with SP shows, and nothing particularity wrong with N!

Nahi yaar I understand.  But you are rite thank god it is not just Navya sucking, others are sucking too
appu_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
IF is so weird today!
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the LU Ujjaini πŸ˜ƒ

@Ujjaini and Renuka LOL IKR! Nabbya ka pyaar baad jata hai when he is in driver mode eh πŸ˜† LOL like I said once, that guy is one BIG package πŸ˜†
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the LU Ujjaini and Nicky for backup
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Btw, not only did Navya say she just needs a ride, but she also said they were the hosts and there will be guests. Maybe A can land up as a guest??
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pixiegirl

Btw, not only did Navya say she just needs a ride, but she also said they were the hosts and there will be guests. Maybe A can land up as a guest??

@bold: or not..how abt she just assumed things and blurted out without thinking..as usualπŸ˜‰
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilunavya

Nahi yaar I understand.  But you are rite thank god it is not just Navya sucking, others are sucking too

@Isha, oh yeah even the padosi show is so not making sense to me nowπŸ˜•.
Problem is the audience demands! In addition to that is the the length of the show. Everyone wants to run the show for years now. Look at munna munni..we may probably see that last till until their munna munni have their munna munni..πŸ˜‰. Sorry but I belong to an era where shows were wrapped neatly and nicely in a decent amount of time..! But come to think of it here also the show goes on and on. How come they are so creative here? Look at How I met your mother or friends for that matter..Hmmm!
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pixiegirl

Oh true true πŸ˜ƒ LOL guest and host can coochie coo πŸ˜†
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@bold: or not..how abt she just assumed things and blurted out without thinking..as usualπŸ˜‰

Yeah cud be, I was just thinking if the loonies are invited as guests, since they're in the same business, but we know that ain't going to happen and there will be a huge ruckus over A being there and N into trouble.