Realisations vs DreamsLove wins! - Page 58

Posted: 12 years ago
A big Hi to everyone!
Looks like a full house!

Question: why cant I like posts?! Did I rant so much that I have been refrained from liking anything now. Trust me I am not that negative..😭
So a bit saddistic of me...but I kinda feel nice that the padosi shows are also getting to suck now..atleast N is no different:)
Originally posted by geno0309

So a bit saddistic of me...but I kinda feel nice that the padosi shows are also getting to suck now..atleast N is no different:)
Do not say that yaar.  That was my go to each evening but hey nothing to worry behenya is stepping up so all is fine
Originally posted by Dora123

A big Hi to everyone!
Looks like a full house!

Question: why cant I like posts?! Did I rant so much that I have been refrained from liking anything now. Trust me I am not that negative..😭

Welcome Anjali...IF is all screwed up, many of us are having this issue, and its got nothing to do with your rants..if it did I would have been long black listed -LOL
More than hearing about Nabbya rani's new problems I am happy that we have a full house. 
@Soumya: I know what you mean girl!! Even I am happy that its not just Navya whose storyline is going for a toss..😈

@D3 watchers: Don't watch the show but I am huge fan of Shakti and Kunwar..Rooted for them during DID season 2, these two dished out the most amazing duets then..⭐️
Originally posted by renukasharma

you are right thats what I was thinking A invited himself to the party ...she just wanted a driver..LOL
@Jen- you r absolutely right? N wanted just a driver! LOL, Poor A!
Originally posted by Dora123

A big Hi to everyone!
Looks like a full house!

Anjali Maybe the prob is that you are not ranting enough.  IF does not recognize that you see.😆
Originally posted by ilunavya

More than hearing about Nabbya rani's new problems I am happy that we have a full house. 

Wish I had a super like button here, and I that it worked-hehe

Noo I didn't mean to take away your evening joyous viewing time:), but it just seems like a trend with SP shows, and nothing particularity wrong with N!
Now that Ujjaini is doing the LUs, I'll refrain myself from doing it. But if in any case, she gets stuck up, I'll provide that specific part 😊