Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragnee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi all had to go do some work... did I miss something imp...
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Darn my 'like' button!!😑

Oh so everyone's going crazy over Rabba Ve?πŸ˜› Read read, and then laugh like mad whenver this song's played in the show!πŸ˜†
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nams kya baat hai? Siggy Damma me Uday ka number first aa raha hai?πŸ˜‰
Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: geno0309

LOL, Isha Riya is Namrata's pet name:)

Haha I thought this was an actress in another serial and I was like oh no please not another one to watchπŸ˜†
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Tanu *sigh* LOL I am so hoping that we can get all that we lost back after the party sequence! BTW I was watching the repeat closely today and I think Navya asked if he could drop her to the party, she didnt say come but I think Anant might misktaken this as coming to the party so how will Majnoo actually come is the question! 

@All D3 phangurls. KriYansh are cute! IMO they cant really act but they are obvs amazing dancers and have good chemistry πŸ‘πŸΌ
ragnee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

@Tanu *sigh* LOL I am so hoping that we can get all that we lost back after the party sequence! BTW I was watching the repeat closely today and I think Navya asked if he could drop her to the party, she didnt say come but I think Anant might misktaken this as coming to the party so how will Majnoo actually come is the question! 

@All D3 phangurls. KriYansh are cute! IMO they cant really act but they are obvs amazing dancers and have good chemistry πŸ‘πŸΌ

you are right thats what I was thinking A invited himself to the party ...she just wanted a driver..LOL
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
So I see Tanu, Ujjaini and Nicks are here..any of you up for LUs?:0
appu_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laddoo598

Jen we have been trying to figure the same out for so long now..What went wrong and when??πŸ˜’

Somehow I felt that it might be the outcome of being overconcious that fans and media dont get a wrong signal! What I dont understand is where does the concept of right and wrong comes if there is no signal at all!
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: geno0309

So I see Tanu, Ujjaini and Nicks are here..any of you up for LUs?:0

Yes please pretty please
appu_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I will be there! I just hope my daughter doesnt wake up in the middle! Poor thing doesnt know mamma's addiction level!