Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I can't seem to like anyone's posts! Urghhh! IF is soo screwed up! I was about to send you all the link but Tanu sent it before, so do lemme and Tanu know how you liked it! Nick, check your PM inbox in 2mins!
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: geno0309

😉 tell me abt it..it was such a turn off for me:(
🤗

For me too. I literally cringed seeing her forced smile when she saw Anant for the first time. I was like banging my head in disgust. I could not get over her teeth clenching fake smile. It was horrendous to say the least.

For somebody who pleaded the fifth, I think I have said a bit too much already. 😉 Abhi joote padenge. LOL. 
Edited by pixiegirl - 12 years ago
appu_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pls pls Ritch can I have the link too!
Richaarora thumbnail
Thank you so much Ritch ðŸ˜ƒ
Will read and comment ðŸ˜Š
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Udi baba, I go for like 5 minutes and theres like 5 pages ðŸ˜ƒ Woot full house today! LOL I was watching an old Shaheer Soumya interview cause it popped up on my reccomneded side bar on YT! They were so cute! What happend 
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jen we have been trying to figure the same out for so long now..What went wrong and when??😒
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Nicky & Riya(Namrata now I know your nickname thanks to Soumya ðŸ˜‰) for educating abt D3, dunno what that show is... don't get that channel...
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Soumya and @Geeta- Soumya Seth really can't emote in romantic scenes well naa? In such situations, its Shaheer who steals the show! 

@Nick- Let all of us know how you liked it!

@Ujjaini- Check your PM!
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pixiegirl

For me too. I literally cringed seeing her forced smile when she saw Anant for the first time. I was like banging my head in disgust. I could not get over her teeth clenching fake smile. It was horrendous to say the least.

For somebody who pleaded the fifth, I think I have said a bit too much already. 😉 Abhi joote padenge. LOL. 

I am holding on to myself here Geets..coz I have lots to rant abt this particular scene:) Actuallyw as going to make a post..didn't get the time..we'll have to have a jam session-hehe
appu_12 thumbnail
Thanks Ritch, will get back after reading.