Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
@Madhu- One of the best Ron-Mione pics I've EVER seen! I'm in lowweee with it, and I'm soo not changing it ever!

@Geeta and @Isha and @Ujjaini- Hey hun! Oh nothing much, just blatantly insulting the new version of Star One and the other usual nonsense about other shows and stuff! How have you both been? 

Edited by -ritchelle- - 12 years ago
appu_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi everybody!
Whats up? Anything hot and spicy? soemhow though I was on line and tried a lot but still couldnt manage to peek in! Too many mishaps!
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Okie peeps..me is back😛

Hi Geets, renuka, Isha🤗

@Nicky...yeah same here..no hopes for tonight's episode...but I have to gush here, fell for Shaheer all over after watching yesterday's episode..that dude excels in emotional scenes...he showed his love and hurt soo well😳

@Madhu...waiting for results..worst part!!!! btw what are you pursuing??
Edited by geno0309 - 12 years ago
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

OMG IPK is becoming such a drag. 😡 I FFed the whole episode almost!  La.ASR,KKG,Payal were the only scenes I watched. There was like 10 minutes of Creep! 🤢

I know!! I was so expecting a full on "Rabba Vey" (not Rub away, get your mind out of the gutter girls😉😆) moment when Arnav saw Khushi at his door..But lo, all we got was Shyam crap and La crying a river..Looks like SP walas are intervening to make IPK more "family friendly"..
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

OMG IPK is becoming such a drag. 😡 I FFed the whole episode almost!  La.ASR,KKG,Payal were the only scenes I watched. There was like 10 minutes of Creep! 🤢

Behena was cuuute 😍 Virika are soo mar jawan! Karan and Krystle are like heaven! Haila and Maanu is so adorable! I swear she is the LIFE of that show! 😃

@Isha, Renuka and Geeta Bhelcome jaanus 🤗

Jen so IPK is a no watch then.  How was behen.  I think they may show the hands holding under the table scene
krystel21 thumbnail
@Soumya- Shaheer only manages to shine in the romantic and gooey emotional drama, and Soumya manage to shine in the bhari bharkam bahuriya types scenes! And that's what makes the pairing uneven, IMO at least! 
krystel21 thumbnail
Oh, IPKKND was a no-watch? Damn it! ROFL Tanu, I don't think ANYONE who's read that fic will ever be able to listen to that song with a straight face! Rub Away! Epic!  🤣 🤣
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Geeta: Yep, I am taking a self proclaimed break from studying for today..I call it recharging the brain..😆Na re, porikkha ekhono baki ache koekta..Jan er  mid week porjonto hobe shesh hote shob..I have like a 10 day preparatory break in between before the real heavy duty stuff starts from the begining of Jan..
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

Oh, IPKKND was a no-watch? Damn it! ROFL Tanu, I don't think ANYONE who's read that fic will ever be able to listen to that song with a straight face! Rub Away! Epic!  🤣 🤣

Ritch Can you please PM me that FF link.
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

@Soumya- Shaheer only manages to shine in the romantic and gooey emotional drama, and Soumya manage to shine in the bhari bharkam bahuriya types scenes! And that's what makes the pairing uneven, IMO at least! 

I plead the fifth where Soumya's acting skills are concerned😉