Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@Nicky: aww HHL😍 I admit that sometimes this show is too OTT, nevertheless, it's pure fun watching the 3 cute leads!❀️

@Soumya: helloπŸ€— How are u?
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi Nicks, Rit, Namrata:) am better- and you all?:)

@Jenny- your aaji is conphusing me too now- LOLEdited by geno0309 - 12 years ago
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: geno0309

Hi Nicks, Rit, Namrata:) am better- and you all?:)

@Jenny- your aaji is conphusing me too now- LOL

LOL I know... I think she's smitten by gulabo πŸ˜†
Richaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Ritch - You can DEFINITELY try HHL! I'm toh all fida over the show πŸ˜³

@Jen - Hey babes πŸ€— Exactly, the show looks creepy to me and the channel looks like from an ancient era. *Puts finger on the tongue* πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

LOL I know... I think she's smitten by gulaboπŸ˜†

LOL now I know where you get your deewani streak from-hehehe
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Namaste everyone!πŸ˜›

I am sick and tired of watching Life Ok commercials on SP..They keep airing the damn promos 24/7..

Oh and if I am not mistaken, this channel will run a hindi version of this bengali show "Ma" that used to come on Star Jalsha..My oh my, that show was such emotional attyachar, a sob story through and through about this little girl who doesn't have a mommy and she ends up working as a maid in the same house as her parents..πŸ€ͺ
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Jen- Hailaa, your aaji seems to in a full-blown Nabbya mode these days! Is that a good thing or bad thing? And oh, this Life's OK thingy has saas-bahu sagas? Not cool man! Star One was better, at least they had youth oriented programs!

@Soumya- Glad to hear that you're feeling better! πŸ˜ƒ
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Jen : Tell me about it...I was expecting something better out of this revamp...but now, I feel they might have as well carried on with Geet and PKYEK... and I heard the dude who plays that possessive husband is that Prem from Kasautii Zindagi Kay ( anyone remembers Prem-Mukti ?) ...and another promo showing some poor girl on the streets strongly reminds me of Uttaran...

@ Soumya: HI πŸ˜ƒ
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Nick- Oh well, I'll try giving it a shot like in a week or so!

@Tanu- Hey babee! How have you been? Exams kaise the? OMG, Life's OK is gonna air such a show? Gosh, and I thought its gonna be another youth oriented channel! Wait. If she didn't have parents, how did she land up working for her own parents? I'm confused here! 
geno0309 thumbnail
Okay dare any of you get hooked onto shows from this new weirdo channel- don't care even if MD is promoting it-LOL coz there is only that much I can handle:))

@ Madhu- hiii good to see you after long:) exams all done?Edited by geno0309 - 12 years ago