Realisations vs DreamsLove wins! - Page 48

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by madhu_sridhar

@ All : Ah...I was ermmm expecting a bhai - behen sorta hug...you know...thought it'd go down well with the mood of the forum *ahem ahem*...

@ Jen : hello ji ๐Ÿค—...been stalking me eh ?? ๐Ÿ˜†...I've sensed your presence and Pooja's too...and what is this I hear ?? Are you smitten by a certain dude named Karan Tacker ( saw one of your comments )...Virika aren't my brand of romance...buttt...yesterday's indigestion romance ๐Ÿ˜†...just had me going blushhhyyyโ˜บ๏ธ...

Oops I didnt see your comment there! And yes I have โ˜บ๏ธ LOL I am so smitten by him! He is on my jenny ke januables list!  ROFL I know! Wasnt he the cutest thing ever! Erkkhh Nagini bua (my name for her ๐Ÿ˜†) IRKS me! Shes like BD modern version! Shes a little nicer than her though ๐Ÿ˜†
Jen, I earlier wanted Arjun-Sia Together but after yesterday's epi I changed by mind.. Yeah RAghav n sia are just too adorable๐Ÿ˜ Lol may be we shouldn't talk abt odr shows here๐Ÿ˜›
@ Nams : I'm cool yaar...How are you ?? You watch HHL too eh...I never thought Channel V had some good shows ...even D3 is pretty decent...

@ Jen : I guess its SP's norm to have at least one weirdo family in all the shows ( ordering food in the house and Jeevi's expression was like W*F )...atleast Swamini laughs...although her ghastly make-up ( the one-litre eye liner wasted in adorning her eyes ) gives her a vamp-ish look
Hello Ladies! ๐Ÿค—

What's been up?
@madhu: me cool too๐Ÿ˜Ž U must be thinking how come I watch so many shows๐Ÿ˜† I watch only Navya on TV while the rest I catch on YT whenever I get time๐Ÿ˜› I haven't watched D3 but I get rave reviews on it by my friends๐Ÿ˜ƒ Apni Preet is also a D3 fan!๐Ÿ˜›

Btw, since u hav watched EHMMBH from beginning, did they ever show why Virat has a fishy problem with singing?๐Ÿค”Edited by nams100 - 12 years ago
@Nams LOL im such a besharam, ๐Ÿ˜† I openly talk about everything on the adda but the adda is like a CC or AT so I dont really care anymore ๐Ÿ˜†

@Madhu OMG yes. She looks like a bhoot. Or vampire ๐Ÿ˜† Her face is so friggin pale! And her eyes look like she smuged a crayon all over ๐Ÿ˜† LOL when I saw the food ordering thing I was like "i wish i had that in my house" ๐Ÿ˜† No seriously that would be so cool! But sadly no one is as rich as the vadheras ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†
@ Nams : Preet too huh...Nice...๐Ÿ˜Š...the show is not great in terms of storyline n all that...but the dancing is great and the couples are good...

@ Virat's past : No Nams...they have not touched upon it yet...there are two theories...as per Wiki, Virat was in US and has a failed business behind him...speculation is that he might have been in a band,  but he was not successful...another theory is the usual PAST...super hot girlfriend, guy's love sincere, girl's love timepass, love inspires guy's music, girl dumps guy, guy becomes modern devdas, music down the drain...there is also one population which thinks both the theories are interlinked...

@ Jen : *sigh at Jeevi's royal life*...Looks like she will have no work in the Vadhera house except romance her lawyer patidev...I foresee a rise in the number of phangurls for this jodi...
Edited by madhu_sridhar - 12 years ago
@madhu OMG the 2nd theory is terrible I'll go with the 1st one!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hey...I am back...Ok on a serious note..Did any one watch the promo's for something called as LifeOK...what is that?๐Ÿ˜•A new channel from Star,that promo is aired at star plus.

and Jenny/Madhu...this make up thing reminds me again of yesterday's episode,Poor Shaheer...why did one gola make his face like this as if he has smudged his mom's lipstick all over his mouth๐Ÿ˜•...and Navya...err..Kaala Khatta made her face look as if mud has slinged onto her face..wasn't it a bit OTT

Hi Jen,Namrata,Nicky,Madhu..๐Ÿค—
Hey Nishkala ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Yeah, saw the promo of LifeOk. I guess StarOne's name has been changed to LifeOK after the  revamping thing..๐Ÿ˜•