Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Jen, aaj kal is show mein chamatkaar hi chamatkaar ho rahein hain! πŸ˜† BTW do you guys think A will manage to go for the party? Or no?
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi allπŸ€—
@Jennyben: Yes mujhe sabki or unki families ki bahot chinta haiπŸ˜† This forum is a part of my life naπŸ˜› Bechara topic-maker, he unknowingly made his 'passid' off post sound so offensive!πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

@Jen- Nams hi nahi, hum sab humare forum-vaasis ke parivaar ke liye chintit rehte hain! Yadi unhone A aur N ke suhaagraat ke baare mein kuch bura-bhala bola, phir toh humare forum-vaasis yaa toh khud jaan de denge, ya toh unhe ********* kar denge!  🀣 🀣 Jokes apart, yeap I saw the part where she said "dude"! Wannabe much? I know she's in her 30s and all that, but come one man! *edit* Thought so! BTW I'm gonna steal your ASR-La siggie very soon, once you're done with it! Me likeyy! πŸ˜ƒ

ROFL meri toh himmat nahi rehegi aisa kuch kehene ke liye πŸ˜† Kahi mujhe bhi ******* kar denge πŸ˜† Oh yeah, she said dude and I was like kbro πŸ€” LOL oh and yesssh you can steal it even now! The whole IPKKND forums going crazy with new pictures from the set, cause the one in my DP seems to be offscreen πŸ˜›
krystel21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nams100

Hi allπŸ€—
@Jennyben: Yes mujhe sabki or unki families ki bahot chinta haiπŸ˜† This forum is a part of my life naπŸ˜› Bechara topic-maker, he unknowingly made his 'passid' off post sound so offensive!πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

@Bold- πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ The spellings and grammar I see in this forum, oof! Whatever IB English taught me, reading such torturous English will make me forget it in a day! πŸ€£ And of course yaar Nams, we all worry about the forum and their families; after all its our extended family naa! We wouldn't want any injuries or tragedies to occur! πŸ€£ 
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Ritch LOLOLOL I am hoping for tons of AnYa as another chamatkar πŸ˜› Oh and BabaR said A will go to the party so yeah I am guessing its true πŸ˜†

@Nams LOL bhagwaan tera bhala kare balike, tere nek vichaar ke liye πŸ˜† BTW yeh kaunsa naya banda hai tere siggy dabba mein  πŸ˜†

Girls, I will BRB, just gonna drink some tea πŸ˜ƒ
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Girls..another news...That *thread* got closed by mods🀣 Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
krystel21 thumbnail
Jen I'm telling you, we better be careful with our rants about the show now! Kya pata, we'll wake up in the middle of the night and we see someone holding an axe on top our neck and saying something like: "Tumne Navya aur Anant ke baare mein bura-bhala kaha!? Ab toh Bhagwaan bhi tumhe nahi bacha sakta! Jai Ho Navya Maate ki!", and poof, we're beheaded!  🀣 🀣 Gosh, I'm so not making sense here! MIL was weird IMO, I mean I kinda found it funny. Best was when BD burst into song and started singing, I was like whoa dudee! πŸ˜² Oh I'll steal it later, lemme get over the DMG phase! I can't seem to figure out how to add more siggies to my siggie box, so I'll leave it as it is for now! πŸ˜³
nishkala thumbnail
hello people😊...kya chal raha hai...Any scope of me jumping in?
krystel21 thumbnail
@Jen- If I see another normal AnYa chamatkaar, I will proudly say that the CVs have read all our views and understood the crap they've been subjecting us to, and amended their ways! Oh drink tea and be back, we'll be here! πŸ˜ƒ

@Nidhi- Did you see the last comment on it? πŸ€£
Edited by -ritchelle- - 12 years ago
krystel21 thumbnail
@Nish- Hi Nish, its been a while! How have you been? Oh jump in babee, we're all laughing at the show, CVs and the kartoots of our beloved extended family!  πŸ˜†