Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

@Nidhi- Taking the diplomatic route eh?  🤣 I like! 

@Isha- Of course, how could I forget? Nabbya mein toh kuch bhi ho sakta hai!

Guys, caught the SBS segment? Nothing fancy, they just showed A, MIL, BD and Rama goofing around on the sets, nothing fancy! And oh, just a question. When N and A were discussing N's job (before she's applied/been accepted), A told her to buy him a gift. She bought something for everyone, where was A's gift?

Ritch you are like me.  You are asking the logical question.  This is Nabbya yaar not the padosi show where they remember the small details
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilunavya

hahah

BTW I think that Sugandha is not unhappy with Navya she is I think unhappy that only her to be daughter in law remembered about her birthday.  I am trying to find some positive in Sugandha's sudden change 

Sugandha is now a loonie..officially
A little off tangent here..also, what is with Sugnadha's gaudy makeup these days??🤢Is she trying to look young and compete with her hone wale bahurani...
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Isha- IDK, MIL seemed pissed off even when A wished her, and that really surprised me. Or was she feeling awkward cause BD was around? This lady's character is being murdered left and right!

@Nidhi- 🤣 I hope they're reading all of this now and they amend their ways, nahi toh the show will go to the DOGS!
krystel21 thumbnail
@Nidhi- Nahi yaar, she's trying to compete with badi bahuriya's loud make up, clothes and jewelry!  🤣 Anyways Rama has the most outrageous wardrobe when it comes to the saaris, if you leave Meeta and her bhikari type saaris aside!  🤣
krystel21 thumbnail
@Isha- Sometimes I wish the CVs of Nabbya didn't try and insult our intelligence so much. I remember when Deepu lost his job and the news was declared, I ranted for over a week about how were they all able to live in that house!  
soapliker thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

@Isha- Sometimes I wish the CVs of Nabbya didn't try and insult our intelligence so much. I remember when Deepu lost his job and the news was declared, I ranted for over a week about how were they all able to live in that house!  

I hear you Ritch.    What is going on with that?  Gosh I get more confused trying to reason everything here.  From the dates to the forgotten imp details to the conversations.
soapliker thumbnail
Is that the tagline of Navya.  Naye Soch on bahut sare sawal jiska jawab nahin.
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilunavya

Is that the tagline of Navya.  Naye Soch on bahut sare sawal jiska jawab nahin.

🤣

So true and very ironic..I think they have got some the best critics and intelligent viewers of this show , here...Please don't test the intelligence of your audience, Dear CVs..
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
soapliker thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhi82

🤣

So true and very ironic..I think they have got some the best critics and intelligent viewers of this show , here...Please don't test the intelligence of your audience, Dear CVs..

Yeah well said Nidhs. This seems to be the only soap where I end up with more questions than answers answered.  

I think my hopes of a nice talk between ANYA are never going to happen.  Yesterday Navya started about the birthday but it ended so abruptly so they can eat gola.  I was like Whoa what happened here?  
soapliker thumbnail
Nidhs, Ritch  I have to leave so will connect with you guys later.