Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

@Isha...Bery bery nice take...I am itching to pick my phone up and dial that number😆😆..Poor job by the editing wale bhaiya😆

@ROFL at butt pads..either he wears that or his grey trousers were too tight for him...🤣

Nidhi. ðŸ¤£ .   BTW both ANYA have lost weight or is it the clothes they wear.  But Soumya's face is become blothcy.  I saw the entire epi in mute and so could notice all intricate details😳

BTW good jassusi.  I was LMAO yesterday
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilunavya

I was so surprised to see the number.  I wonder if it is fake.  

Isha...I think that BB that A uses is of someone from the crew..Coz someone once said that they had the same number for both Navya and Ranbir..during that terrace romance scene😆

Also, the lappy A uses is of the dialogue writer ..That pic of N on the desktop and all the rest of the icons/folders were dialogues of each episode😆
soapliker thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

IKR! Normally the last few digits are blurred, even I was surprised to see that the entire number was telecast! And OMG, thank God you said something about the Ranbeer-Anant thing!, cause that was the first thought that came into my head when BD was like "Ranbeer, phir se?"  I'm pretty sure BD has gone into full KantaBen mode and must be doing the "Jal tu jala tu, aayi bala ko taal tu!" ka jaap🤣 🤣

LMAO  Ritch

To prevent Anbir from happening do you think BD has a change of heart towards Nabbya.
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Isha, its better you don't say anything about Soumya darling's face here, nahi toh kayaamat aa jaayegi!  🤣  🤣 

Nids, OMG! You actually noticed his ass? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ SS will be flattered! ðŸ¤£ 
Noaddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilunavya

Nidhi. ðŸ¤£ .   BTW both ANYA have lost weight or is it the clothes they wear.  But Soumya's face is become blothcy.  I saw the entire epi in mute and so could notice all intricate details😳

BTW good jassusi.  I was LMAO yesterday

@Bold I sometimes do that too, Isha..watch the whole episode in mute mode..it helps to note the intricate details...😆
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
soapliker thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

Isha...I think that BB that A uses is of someone from the crew..Coz someone once said that they had the same number for both Navya and Ranbir..during that terrace romance scene😆

Also, the lappy A uses is of the dialogue writer ..That pic of N on the desktop and all the rest of the icons/folders were dialogues of each episode😆

Nidhi the iphone that A uses I believe is his own.  The lappy that A used in the first presentation was his own but nowadays he has a diff lappy so must be the dialog writer.
Noaddict thumbnail

Isha, its better you don't say anything about Soumya darling's face here, nahi toh kayaamat aa jaayegi!  🤣  🤣 

😆Nahinnn, Ritch.😆...I did not do that purposely...When A runs to see that collage , you can't help but notice the extra tight trousers😆
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
krystel21 thumbnail
OMG Isha!  🤣 🤣 🤣 You've inspired me to write a one-shot about the Ranbeer-Anant-Navya lowwee story from BD's PoV! I'm soo gonna do that tonight!  🤣 🤣 🤣

@Nidhi- OMG really? ðŸ¤£ I wonder what would happen if someone accidentally opened the folders while the camera is showing a shot of the laptop! ðŸ¤£ *edit* and about the trousers: *runs off to re-watch that scene on YT!*
Edited by -ritchelle- - 12 years ago
soapliker thumbnail

Nids you noticed his ass too.  Isn't it  ðŸ˜³
krystel21 thumbnail
OMG, imagine if SS comes and finds out we all have been checking out his ass!  🤣 🤣