Realisations vs DreamsLove wins! - Page 38

Posted: 12 years ago
Hahahaha I know what you mean!! These days I only catch bits and pieces of it while having dinner, or writing out some paper..But what I find sad is I will laugh at the most pathetic of situations..And man that DA senior plunged down to the dark crevices of the loonie way of life in the blink of an eye.. She is a typical saasu amma whose only goal in life is to hate on the bechari bahoo..I have no idea why she is acting like such a stuck up snob now, she used to the epitome of kindness before..

And I swear I laugh my head off at Boo-Ah-Daadi's kartoots..I just caught the repeat of yesterday's episode and the bit where Boo-Ah-Daadi can't tear her eyes away from Nirala Babua's lal lal lips was so phunny!!😆 Was it is just me or did anyone else think that Boo-Ah-Daadi was fearing the worst ie. transfer of roopmati's lipstick to babua's hoth?🤣

@pojja

dont do  that dera to you r son he will eat

@ yes tanu hi  and misisng your adda
 yse dear even tere is post on the same lal lal doubt of BD
any one would htink like that
 but we know the truth
they are golaaa
daag ache hein type kids

what BD was doing while all the bahuraniya were placing the lal mirch , i think they asked her to sit to flew away crows.

BUt yesterday  everythingw as lal lal

i was laugh LOL in gola scene thinkg they wont change

Clarissa I know re..These two are hopeless..😆 But I must say the hug was beautiful..Especially Anant/Shaheer's expression were spot on!! The way he was clinging on to her for dear life, as if he just got his most treasured possession back after a hiatus was great!! The gola stuff was the usual though, nothing AnYalicious there..
yes tanu the hug was special . Oterwise jen would defnitely hvae made vm on behen bhai
@Clarissa...done with dinner & he wont eat with his own hands coz uske haath gande ho jaayenge!! his dialogue not mine...😒

@Tanu...LOL!! U think BD even considered Navya as a reason for the pink lips???!!! Shaina/Shilpa/Soumya were speculating on the Dostana angle which wud hav crossed her mind...with Kanta Ben muzic for bg!!🤣 
Weird...ab mujhe unki jhappi se bhi koi fark nahi padta!! I am not going yipppeee!! ðŸ˜•
btw...same pinch...i too laffed at BD...i do it all the time! & i shud not start on Sugandha at all...or my blood will boil...
Edited by nuttycleo - 12 years ago
Originally posted by nuttycleo

@Clarissa...done with dinner & he wont eat with his own hands coz uske haath gande ho jaayenge!! his dialogue not mine...😒

@Tanu...LOL!! U think BD even considered Navya as a reason for the pink lips???!!! Shaina/Shilpa/Soumya were speculating on the Dostana angle which wud hav crossed her mind...with Kanta Ben muzic for bg!!🤣 
Weird...ab mujhe unki jhappi se bhi koi fark nahi padta!! I am not going yipppeee!! ðŸ˜•
btw...same pinch...i too laffed at BD...i do it all the time! & i shud not start on Sugandha at all...or my blood will boil...
ha ha kudos to that
 yes tere is doatna angle between R and A tha would be perfect look howA claled R first and not N. Then A wasrushing to R after dinking water
they will sing tgther
jane kyun dil chahtha hein tu hei tho i will be alright

i thought the same thing Clarissa...Anant's first phone after return shud hav been to Navya, if he had dealt with his J issues...as per what we r meant to understand currently...but no it went to Ranbir...i am happy they have a solid friendship...but still...

& btw,,,i loved ur comparison of BD to a scarecrow!!!LOL!!! Finally she is doing some work in the house!!
thanks pooja

bd is preft as choohein bhi darthe hien
Originally posted by clarissajohn

thanks pooja

bd is preft as choohein bhi darthe hien

🤣...ROFL..!! what an upyog of jhatakti mundi & venomous tongue!