Realisations vs DreamsLove wins! - Page 34

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by geno0309

@Jen ben...okie will give it a shot:)coming from high on Anant deewaani...how can I refute?:)

Btw that link...kuch chamka nahin mujhe!
Soumya -- do watch! It was Cute milan for sure! And Majnu will sure make your dil gulaab gulaab!
He totally looked like ☺️!
Originally posted by spdp

Soumya -- do watch! It was Cute milan for sure! And Majnu will sure make your dil gulaab gulaab!
He totally looked like ☺️!

Acha...okie then..ab toh dekhna padega...if nothing else for Jammufresh:))

Btw how did your holiday party, pravachans et al go? :) glad its year end?:)
Edited by geno0309 - 12 years ago
@Jen:
Did you see his jaap on Somya-seth's wall! πŸ˜ƒ
Prediction power aisi hi jaap tap karne se milta hai!
Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. http://spamdomain.net/celebrities/tellywood/shaheer-sheikh/ look at this link behenas and BabaR has commented so him being an asset in the Navya crew I think can be out of the question πŸ˜† 

instead of spamdomain, replace with t-e-l-l-y-t-a-d-k-a without spaces for the link!
when has an "asset" been imposed from commenting in such topics??...even if he is an asset...he can legitimately comment...better still after the famous stunt that the forum pulled against him being the offical FBI...he might as well do such stunts to cover up the little dhotti thats falling off πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by sajni786 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sajni786

when has an "asset" been imposed from commenting in such topics??...even if he is an asset...he can legitimately comment...better still after the famous stunt that the forum pulled against him being the offical FBI...he might as well do such stunts to cover up the little dhotti thats falling off πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOLOLOLOL BabaR took all efforts in vain to protect his asli roop or like you said keep his dhoti from falling off πŸ˜† Could be possible πŸ˜† I feel like such a stalker, researching about him πŸ˜† But must say maast proofplan on his side πŸ˜†

@Shaina No I didnt πŸ˜† I was happy so I did my  jaap too today! 
No new adda? Oh well, I'll be back and post my two cents here only!
Ritch, whadya think of jammujanuablejaanemaan today? πŸ˜ƒ
LOOOL, I can see that you're super happy with the episode! I'm still buffering it on YT, so gimme like 30 minutes or so! And LOOL, I saw your PMs! πŸ€£ I love this forum man, its like my daily dose of entertainment!
Harsh got THREE dialogues! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ And the way he was like "Pehle main Navya ki shaadi karaaoonga, aur phir..", for a second I was like no f**king way dude, you CAN'T think of marrying someone at your age! πŸ€£πŸ€£
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

Harsh got THREE dialogues! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! πŸ€£ And the way he was like "Pehle main Navya ki shaadi karaaoonga, aur phir..", for a second I was like no f**king way dude, you CAN'T think of marrying someone at your age! πŸ€£πŸ€£

LOL isnt our forum amazing? They LOWE their family so much πŸ€£πŸ€£ Oh and OMG you and Nids think a like! ROFL she said the exact same thing while watching the episode πŸ˜† Adda connection πŸ˜‰