Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Shainaben, I shall zone out with you when we get neck and kamariya hug too πŸ˜† I was so bekaboo today, gosh I'll faint with high BP of happiness...  LOL so true he was a gulbao today πŸ˜³ LOLOL good question about age! I still dont chose to belive majnoo is 21 so we can add your question to the list of uncountable questions πŸ˜†
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
add me to the list of zoned out as well...I am anxiously waiting for that neck kamariya hug...menaka ji...get to work n fill the request sheet plijjj πŸ˜† Edited by sajni786 - 12 years ago
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Menkaji .. arre you preping Reqsheet for Predivanis? any response or Tapsya abhi bhi chaalu hai?

ANd forgot to add:
ROFL the way BD was looking at MAjnu's plump pink lips ... It looked totally liked he did unthinkable ghor paap with themπŸ˜›! & got lipstick transferredπŸ˜‰!
 And then he says I was with Ranbir ... LOL God knows BD ke mind mein kya picture chalaa hoga?
Edited by spdp - 12 years ago
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hello ben log...ekdam jet speed pe century maarne ka irada hai kya???πŸ˜›...awesome lage raho...

@Shaina...LOL at BD's reaction...btw I watched only that part..for some reason other parts weren't uploaded on YT...anyways, his lips looked plumper and pinker than usual...he took you Jammufresh janeman title literally it seemsπŸ˜†

Suddenly am not too excited to see the hug now..damn these two, three, or how many ever are responsible for the the story and direction!!!

Edited by geno0309 - 12 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u guys are tempting me to watch that BD scene again n that too in full zoom πŸ˜†

Shaina...editting dept shud have added te BG "maa da ladla bigad gaya" to make the assumed emraan hasimi stunt more impactful πŸ˜†..

waise she was more taken aback when he said he was going to meet ranbir (again for BD)...maybe she thot the task did not get complete 🀣
Edited by sajni786 - 12 years ago
manjha thumbnail
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. http://spamdomain.net/celebrities/tellywood/shaheer-sheikh/ look at this link behenas and BabaR has commented so him being an asset in the Navya crew I think can be out of the question πŸ˜† 

instead of spamdomain, replace with t-e-l-l-y-t-a-d-k-a without spaces for the link!
Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 12 years ago
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajni786

u guys are tempting me to watch that BD scene again n that too in full zoom πŸ˜†

Shaina...editting dept shud have added te BG "maa da ladla bigad gaya" to make the assumed emraan hasimi stunt more impactful πŸ˜†..

waise she was more taken aback when he said he was going to meet ranbir (again for BD)...maybe she thot the task did not get complete 🀣

🀣
Shilpu...you are hilarious!!! Kanta ben waala BG hona tha uss time pe-heheh
manjha thumbnail
@Shaina and Shilpa LOL menekajee spammed with PMS πŸ˜†

@Shilpa ROFL you are hilarious πŸ€£

@Soumya Watch the hug yaar! It was cuuute πŸ˜ƒ
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: geno0309

🀣
Shilpu...you are hilarious!!! Kanta ben waala BG hona tha uss time pe-heheh

ROFLROFL ...Hilaripous Shilpa & Soumya ... BD hompjeed & gasped just like Kantabennn...
ROFL Emraan Hashmi act .. chhi chhee... bachhe ne 1 saal mein yehi sikha kya?
Edited by spdp - 12 years ago
geno0309 thumbnail
@Jen ben...okie will give it a shot:)coming from high on Anant deewaani...how can I refute?:)

Btw that link...kuch chamka nahin mujhe!