Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Dora123

yup I did! 😳 Name is not the same but..kaam bilkul vaise hi hai ( Read Rahul jaise..and not SRK) LOL!
 my husband used to tease me you sure you want to marry me..I am not called Rahul..you see.I was a real BIG fan back then...LOL..and he so wasnt and still isnt..😊

Aha...lucky you😊 and touch wood😳

@Shilpu..He is still stuck with the "I am the hero" syndrome..
Noaddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

anjali and nidhi...I think SRK lost the charm in his looks after he got those 6pks...his cheek bones n chinline looks drained out and it has been makign him look old rather than hot...

As for his acting...he began doing OTT ever since OSO ...

Oh...you have to see his RA.One for some real OTT acting🤢..I think he needs to join an acting school all over again..😕
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dora123

Oh yeah that Mahiii...again just heard that in trailors...those two are like the hawtest sceen jodi or something na...

???I have my heavy doubts on that 😆😆...

I think it was more of the type of scenes that were given to them that ppl got pulled to watch...I never founf them HAWTT per say
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhi82

Aha...lucky you😊 and touch wood😳

@Shilpu..He is still stuck with the "I am the hero" syndrome..

Knock on wood! 😊

Nidhi and " I am the BEST" syndrome too...

@ Shilpu: I think the last Film where I really liked him was Swades and Chak de...those films just raised the bar so high..that none of the films after that worked for me...OSO nahi, RNBDJ nahi...chammak challo toh bilkul nahii..
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhi82

Oh...you have to see his RA.One for some real OTT acting🤢..I think he needs to join an acting school all over again..😕

I already watched it...n honestly...banda is just losing it ...the more hard he tries to impress...the harder he falls...I just dunno why he tries...he lost his naturalism in this "I am the king" antics
sajni786 thumbnail
Anjali...oh man...chak de was tremendous...n I loved his acting n his character in that movie...he needs to do more of such...mellow yet magnificent...soft yet sharp...type roles..

I feel sorry for him that he expensed so high for chamak challo with Akon n all...dunno wat was the need to hype so much
Edited by sajni786 - 12 years ago
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok girlies..I will disappear for now...It was great chatting with  you Nidhi, Shilpu and Jen! 

Will catch you guys later...have fun!
Noaddict thumbnail
Chalo..Me too off now...Nice talking to you all...🤗

See u all soon...😃
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes PKYEK and Geet had happy shappy ending! 
PKYEK was butchered after they took a leap, but its a Kekta show so it had to 🤢 Kekta shows are always ruined but on a side note, not so bad youth show overall from her side, pretty sane... Abhiya were magical 😍 I didnt follow Geet too much, maybe once or twicee here and there but Maneet are haawwt! I felt Dhrashti's talent was utilized properly in the show... 

Oh and SRK,,, I like him! But Ra.One put me to sleep 😆 Like literally! 

Okay looks like everyone bye bye-ing so bye bye peeps 😃
Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 12 years ago
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I just catched the Epi ..and have to do bakbak here😊
Loved freshly returned Jammufresh Jaaneman -- agree with you all - the hug after long,was cutesy! Liked it!
But still wud have loved it if it was Neck-kamariya types!! (whenever that happens, I am going to get zoned out)
whatever - my expectations ko maro goli: I liked the sweet milan after judaai!

everything else has been discussed & dissected so won't get in to it!

Few pointers:
-Jammufresh came back like complete Gulabo☺️! all with pink shirt, rose pink lips(they even looked plumped on my lappy screen-anyone saw that?), Pink neck (😳 you were right Jenben), & extra pink hands (how?? did he put on alta for shaadi? or made gola before shoot?)...
He looked delicious😉 and glad he is back😊

- felt good to see Harsh & Ramu getting screenspace +dialogues - after ages! in this show - gudiya & Harsh are only 2 characters who are not growing up. - other wise when N was 19 & in 2nd yr - H was sweet16: now  N is 21 - H shud be 18 na!!! Aayush can you discuss Harsh's age in your Fb status?

Edited by spdp - 12 years ago