Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sajni786

wat was the climax of geet then as well ðŸ˜†

Sorry Shipu..I I do not follow anything else other than Navya😛
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

wat was the climax of geet then as well ðŸ˜†

I ws gonna ask the same question although its indian shows..alls well that ends well..so must have been like. gala ending! I actuall have  very little clue what these shows are about..have just seen promos... and look at. my curiosity?
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dora123

Yeah Nidhi..I am SRK fan..😳 
Right from KKHH days i am teased...Anjali tera Rahul kidhar hai? LOL..

😆😆..So did u find ur Rahul eventually😉.I loved SRK in DDLJ...that is what I call true romance😳

But offlate i am not liking him..I think he is going through mid-life crisis..
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

LOL sorry I disappeared.. I was watching the last episode of PKYEK! Gosh I kinda cried... I loved that show so much but I think I was more emotional over star one ending. That show gave me so many amazing shows... Awhhh imma miss that show! 

Awww. you need a jadu ki jhappi...🤗 Hope they ended on a happy note!
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
anjali...i tell u...geet was nothing except haunting roars of mahiii🤓...glad dat mourning came to an end...better late than never 😆

nidhi...no woriies babykins...m sure it will be posted in big bold letters in the forum😳
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhi82

😆😆..So did u find ur Rahul eventually😉.I loved SRK in DDLJ...that is what I call true romance😳

But offlate i am not liking him..I think he is going through mid-life crisis..

eee...i so m with u on this😆😆
Dora123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhi82

yup I did! ðŸ˜³ Name is not the same but..kaam bilkul vaise hi hai ( Read Rahul jaise..and not SRK) LOL!
 my husband used to tease me you sure you want to marry me..I am not called Rahul..you see.I was a real BIG fan back then...LOL..and he so wasnt and still isnt..😊
Edited by Dora123 - 12 years ago
Dora123 thumbnail

eee...i so m with u on this😆😆

Yup me neither...he needs to get control of his life...he had his time..now he should gracefully act his age and do some sensible stuff...

Dora123 thumbnail

anjali...i tell u...geet was nothing except haunting roars of mahiii🤓...glad dat mourning came to an end...better late than never 😆

nidhi...no woriies babykins...m sure it will be posted in big bold letters in the forum😳

Oh yeah that Mahiii...again just heard that in trailors...those two are like the hawtest sceen jodi or something na...
sajni786 thumbnail
anjali and nidhi...I think SRK lost the charm in his looks after he got those 6pks...his cheek bones n chinline looks drained out and it has been makign him look old rather than hot...

As for his acting...he began doing OTT ever since OSO ...