Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Dora123

did anyone read the post where they uploaded the video saying Gopi and Rashi were watching Nabbya rani on TV... now what inspiration can they be deriving from that? 

Woah what πŸ˜³ Send link!! 
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Anjali: And here I thought Navya was drawing inspiration from Gopi Bahu since she was acting like such a push over in the loonie quilla..πŸ˜†

@Shilpa: Chal, I shall give it a try if you say so..
manjha thumbnail
LOL OMG I was actually watching SNS yesterday but couldnt bare it so left early πŸ˜› Woaah I just saw it, is it an attempt to boost Nabbya trps?πŸ˜†
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

Woah what πŸ˜³ Send link!! 

It disappearedπŸ˜•. IF acts funny sometimes. I think it was mostly like they have the TV on and its showing Navya! Mostly a phusss..
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

LOL OMG I was actually watching SNS yesterday but couldnt bare it so left early πŸ˜› Woaah I just saw it, is it an attempt to boost Nabbya trps?πŸ˜†

Yeah...saw the post too..I am sure it is a TRP boosting measure..πŸ˜†They are telling all the auntyji audiences of SNS to watch Nabbya as well...πŸ˜†
manjha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

Yeah...saw the post too..I am sure it is a TRP boosting measure..πŸ˜†They are telling all the auntyji audiences of SNS to watch Nabbya as well...πŸ˜†

LOL πŸ˜† They can be :inspired by gopi bahu πŸ˜† BTW watch aaji not like Navya today cause of AnYa LOL...
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
just watched the epi...and honestly speaking...chalo the hug wasnt that bad...but its just me...I am tired of those hugs...why cudnt navya just simply cling to his neck and hug him tightly from there??πŸ˜’
Noaddict thumbnail

LOL πŸ˜† They can be :inspired by gopi bahu πŸ˜† BTW watch aaji not like Navya today cause of AnYa LOL...

Oh I am sure..ur aaji won't like today's Navya...πŸ˜†
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajni786

just watched the epi...and honestly speaking...chalo the hug wasnt that bad...but its just me...I am tired of those hugs...why cudnt navya just simply cling to his neck and hug him tightly from there??πŸ˜’

I didnt want to rant again today..u see i am in a total holiday cheerful mood...But I agree...it could have been better..I mean it was ok..but better yaar..maybe I am just too demanding..:)!  Why does Anant have to invite to hug...? he could have just gone to hug her or she could have instantaneously hugged him..jab dekho SRK pose maarta hai.. and it reminds me of that Andaz apna apna scene where Govinda says..." aa gale lag ja" LOL!
Noaddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dora123

I didnt want to rant again today..u see i am in a total holiday cheerful mood...But I agree...it could have been better..I mean it was ok..but better yaar..maybe I am just too demanding..:)!  Why does Anant have to invite to hug...? he could have just gone to hug her or she could have instantaneously hugged him..jab dekho SRK pose maarta hai.. and it reminds me of that Andaz apna apna scene where Govinda says..." aa gale lag ja" LOL!

ROFL...🀣That was classic...πŸ˜† SRK ka pose..chote parde ka SRK..πŸ˜†