Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
You guys had a Saathia kitty party??Yeh main kya sun rahi hoon?😆
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dora123

Does the name start with A? ðŸ˜‰

Haila Jen...is it Ahem? ðŸ˜‰
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
waise tanu and party...u guys srsly shud give a shot at watching dekha ek khwab from sony...
Tanu...i guarantee...u will have another hottie in ur list in the name of udayveer 😆
laddoo598 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dora123

Haila Jen...is it Ahem? ðŸ˜‰

Haila, Jen, please say you are not crushing on that wall..😛
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ROFL its Humse Hai Life! I saw Nams and Preet talking about it and it looks so cute ðŸ˜› LOL I am getting too addicted to indian soaps ðŸ˜³ LOL when I go to India, watch me glued to the TV 24/7 ðŸ˜†

@Tanu  LOL Isha and Kiran are liking SNS now ðŸ˜› We had a SNS party the other day ðŸ˜†
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laddoo598

You guys had a Saathia kitty party??Yeh main kya sun rahi hoon?😆

Oh well Tanu..they almost...but Soumya and Jen just couldnt stand/ sit/ sleep it and came right back to the adda...😊
Edited by Dora123 - 12 years ago
laddoo598 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajni786

waise tanu and party...u guys srsly shud give a shot at watching dekha ek khwab from sony...

Tanu...i guarantee...u will have another hottie in ur list in the name of udayveer 😆

Yaar I am tainted..That guy will always be Resmi's GFN hubby from Munni's show for me..😆

And don't tempt me yaar..Pehle se hi hotwa, Asher, and Nabbya ka boj hai mujh par..Ab aur nahin badhana addiction..😆
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tanu no srsly...scratch ...delete n reboot ur system n watch that show...udayveer will blow ur off the grounds...
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: laddoo598

Yaar I am tainted..That guy will always be Resmi's GFN hubby from Munni's show for me..😆

And don't tempt me yaar..Pehle se hi hotwa, Asher, and Nabbya ka boj hai mujh par..Ab aur nahin badhana addiction..😆

LOOOL same! I tried watching him but he doesnt seem to appeal to me ðŸ˜›
Dora123 thumbnail
did anyone read the post where they uploaded the video saying Gopi and Rashi were watching Nabbya rani on TV... now what inspiration can they be deriving from that?