Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

Oh teri 😆 Now with me staring at Anant's hot neck while BabaWolifieR is busy making predictions while look at the moon, Nabbya is sure to garner high TRPs 😆

next thing we know...aahat and navya are 2 toppers of the TRP charts 🤣🤣
sajni786 thumbnail
hello hi bye bye shaina...
dont do "wat the heck" with Jen ben's neck...u have yet to see her rections of anant's peck 🤣🤣
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Can you brief me up with lateshtest predictions from BabaR?

Hello hi my lovely ledij:)

Jenben is in dhincheck mood;) with neck , peck & all:)Edited by spdp - 12 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: spdp

Can you brief me up with lateshtest predictions from BabaR?

Hello hi my lovely ledij:)

Jenben is in dhincheck mood;) with neck , peck & all:)

shaina...BabaR is nirantar mode till raatri bhojan 🤣🤣 Edited by sajni786 - 12 years ago
imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Phagurls to aaj century maar ke hi dam lenge lagta hai.
So the MU track was to keep Shaheer out of the loop. And I guess it won't be repeated in a bigger scale as of now. As per an old article A and N were to put a joint effort to clear the MU between the boss and bossni na. So I m looking forward to see those. Anyone else like me?
BTW is there any new prediction from Babaji?😆
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Chalo girls, me in boring end of the year pravachan today- then holiday lunch & collection of bonus check:)

Will join adda back after reAch back home:)
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello hi bye bye Shaina ben 🤗 LOL Jenben is in ekdaam dhinchack mood 😆 I even did my usual ILU ka jaap after one week 😆 Neck, peck, jeck, teck, sab pe bekabooo (: You will be happy shappy too after watching the episode!

@Shilpa Jennyben ka bekaboolicious asar will take the show to new heights :')

manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mridula.shome

So the MU track was to keep Shaheer out of the loop. And I guess it won't be repeated in a bigger scale as of now. As per an old article A and N were to put a joint effort to clear the MU between the boss and bossni na. So I m looking forward to see those. Anyone else like me?

Mrids 🤗 I hope that cvs havent forgotten about boss and bossni pirablem, but we dont see them too often but yes, will be nice for A and N to do a nek kaam! LOL no predctions right now, only during, raat ka sanata like Nids said  😆
Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 12 years ago
ragnee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mridula.shome

lagta hai psrty me A&N ka bekaboopan Dekh ke ( Kaash) Boos and bossni get some nice Hot fresh ideas on romance shomace and then we get 2 bekaboo couples,... hows that for a liitle gift for tolerating such tracks...😍
sajni786 thumbnail
looks like Jen ben has taken charge of doing navya promos is absence of the real promoters 😆