Realisations vs DreamsLove wins! - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

Nahin re, Preet aise mat bol...I wan't A to know from N what happened on the b'dayI wan't A to know how N is trying to please his family members...๐Ÿ˜•
And yeah..second u..MU is not over as yet..kal ek aur bomb phootega๐Ÿ˜†

Nidhi...๐Ÿค— I concur..MU..J thingy is still ON..and perhaps get even bigger...๐Ÿ˜ญ
Couldnt N just tell him that no friends/ family allowed...oh well CVs have to show unnecessary tamasha na..
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Dora123

Hello shello ladeej! just saw the episode on net...working from home helps sometimes..๐Ÿ˜‰

jen I also went OMG OMG OMG on the bg when A came out the car...kitne barson baad...
Jen you must be one happy girl today...RAMU made an appearence...๐Ÿ˜‰

ROFL oh yes mera Ramu. So handshome ๐Ÿ˜† Shaguniya needs to come! I wanna see them romancing.. Ahahahaha kya line thi "Ram nahi Ramuuu" Best romantic line in Navya till date ๐Ÿคฃ
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

Nahin re, Preet aise mat bol...I wan't A to know from N what happened on the b'dayI wan't A to know how N is trying to please his family members...๐Ÿ˜•
And yeah..second u..MU is not over as yet..kal ek aur bomb phootega๐Ÿ˜†

Nidhi mein kya karo mera vishwas Cvs ne itna thood diya ki ab koi umeed nhi rakhti .mein.
Kyunki A is not  same  one who always stand for right thing and say truth ..Today gola part was example of it ..
Dora123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

ROFL oh yes mera Ramu. So handshome ๐Ÿ˜† Shaguniya needs to come! I wanna see them romancing.. Ahahahaha kya line thi "Ram nahi Ramuuu" Best romantic line in Navya till date ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ..I know Jen..but did you notice the look Ramu had given after shagun jhatokes her hands and goes away from there...killer man LOL!
Richaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

@Bold- I remember ๐Ÿ˜†
Gole maar bheje mein yaad hai na? ๐Ÿ˜†
Dora123 thumbnail
Did you guys notice the dialogue..
N: BD bhi naraz ho gayi
A| Oh itani badi problem ho gayi...
I was like chalo they atleast realize that BD frowning around is a BIG pirablem..and not say dialogues like dil ki acchi hai..
Richaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now toh I think let the CVs bring Shaguniya back. She was interesting to watch. At least A acted and looked all mature back then 
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Preet078

</div>
<div>
Hi Nams Howz life ..

Ohhh gola one even I eat in this way ..so mera liye thik tha ..

Kala Khatta .๐Ÿ˜

But i not one more thing is even gola eating was also crime in loonies house .Why all look anant in loony way

Life's good,thanks๐Ÿ˜Š Howz urs?

U love kala khatta... I toh love rose๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

Loonies eat only ghaas-bhoos and brains of normal ppl, baaki sab ghor-paap๐Ÿคข
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preet078

Nidhi mein kya karo mera vishwas Cvs ne itna thood diya ki ab koi umeed nhi rakhti .mein.
Kyunki A is not  same  one who always stand for right thing and say truth ..Today gola part was example of it ..

True, Preet..I can't comprehend why A was so jumpy today..๐Ÿ˜•We got to see his high on candy avataar again today during that gola segment..๐Ÿ˜†

And ROFL at the aachar, papads...somebody sure in peeping in here.The phone ke chargers ka kissa and this aachar, papad was discussed here few days back...๐Ÿ˜†
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dora123

Did you guys notice the dialogue..

N: BD bhi naraz ho gayi
A| Oh itani badi problem ho gayi...
I was like chalo they atleast realize that BD frowning around is a BIG pirablem..and not say dialogues like dil ki acchi hai..

@Bold๐Ÿคฃ
Yeah..I thought bass..now they will bring out that issue..but nahin...both went to have Gola๐Ÿ˜ฒ