Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Richaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Soumya - Its Okay, babes πŸ˜ƒ

@Preet - Exactly! He looked as tired as he used to earlier. He looked more sleep-deprived today! πŸ˜•

appu_12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: neelu.apr18

arre yar!!now what does this party have in store for anya & us??!

Nabbyaji memory loss hai kya??forgot sharmishtaji's instructions kya??

Hi neelu, maybe after A drops her at the party N will say Bye Bye, you are not allowed,  just pick me up after the partyπŸ˜‰
anyways, no complains for today, kal ka kal deha jayega!
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shaheers looked nice when he was at home but in the AnYa scene, his hair looked all greasy and he looked tired and sweaty IMO.. Must have been tired and Anant's shirt in the AnYa scene was sooo tight. It was just like that weird blue shirt. He always dresses bad outside of Navya's office...
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

Shaheers looked nice when he was at home but in the AnYa scene, his hair looked all greasy and he looked tired and sweaty IMO.. Must have been tired and Anant's shirt in the AnYa scene was sooo tight. It was just like that weird blue shirt. He always dresses bad outside of Navya's office...

NO wonder Jen , he will be not allowed inside the party tomorrow...πŸ˜†
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nicky99

@Soumya - Its Okay, babes πŸ˜ƒ

@Preet - Exactly! He looked as tired as he used to earlier. He looked more sleep-deprived today! πŸ˜•

seriously Nicky i guess he was on 4 day leaves even after one day leave person looks fresh ..he looked like donkey on whom lots buddles are put to carry off ..
ragnee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhi82

NO wonder Jen , he will be not allowed inside the party tomorrow...πŸ˜†

Driver ban kar to ja sakta hai.. family & freiends not allowed ...🀣
Richaarora thumbnail
Remember when Gagan a.k.a Amar entered the show, there was an article saying his cameo will last for 2 months. So, I think this office track will be shown till January and then in February, we'll have marriage sequence.
And about MU, I'm a little doubtful here. It can/ cannot linger. Because Amar-Sharmishtha don't really fight these days, so I think only MU track makes sense now πŸ˜•
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Nicky ..You did not notice sharsmista expression when A2 called N for special applause ...problems toh hai ...but kal sae dikha degi ...
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nicky99

Remember when Gagan a.k.a Amar entered the show, there was an article saying his cameo will last for 2 months. So, I think this office track will be shown till January and then in February, we'll have marriage sequence.

And about MU, I'm a little doubtful here. It can/ cannot linger. Because Amar-Sharmishtha don't really fight these days, so I think only MU track makes sense now πŸ˜•

Nick..the episode today was good cosmetically but did not feel right in most places.There are still so many knots to untangle..like the Sugandha's bday tamasha, Party ka hona wala tamasha and MU between these twoπŸ˜•.
I am happy with the episode, if I don't use my brains and just watch the scenes..πŸ˜•
Richaarora thumbnail
@Preet - Hmm..perhaps. But she looked more smiling and happy when he appreciated navya IMO as if she liked her work as well. Maybe I couldn't judge her expression well. But she doesn't argue much..
Ya probably, the proper 'office' track starts from tomorrow πŸ˜•