Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Knock, knock may I come in? And how is the weather here.
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
okay!!the hug was realy cute!the episode was definitely better than the crap we were meted out for the past few days!ðŸĪĒ
jammufresh janeman was droolicious today!!😍
but i seriously felt like banging somya's head!!why is she overacting a lot!!i soo did not like her action today(just my POV...no ande tamatar plz...)ðŸĪĒ
and what did ranbir tell anant OTP when he said navya bahut pareshan thi, when anant learnt the truth from navya herself??ðŸĪŠ
and did anant have to tell his loonie parivar about navya attending office party at night??and what the hell...she has to take permission from gorilla????!!!ðŸ˜ē
and why is DA Sr. transforming into a loonie!!it was so disgusting to see her expressions when navya's name is taken??!
and do u guys think the marriage will happen...???!😕
Richaarora thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

Wait but why did Navya ask him to come! Are we gonna end up seeing another MU where she will tell him he cant come? Oh gosh please tell me MU is over... 

Probably she forgot Sharmishtha's warning about 'No Guests Allowed' after looking at Anant after so long. Even I don't want the MU track to continue. But I guess he's gonna go. Navya won't be able to recall Sharmishtha's words in such a mess ðŸ˜†
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
jen ben...havnt watched the epi yaar...but seems like a must watch one
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nicky99

Probably she forgot Sharmishtha's warning about 'No Guests Allowed' after looking at Anant after so long. Even I don't want the MU track to continue. But I guess he's gonna go. Navya won't be able to recall Sharmishtha's words in such a mess ðŸ˜†

Lol Nicky another forgot.  Gosh these people have to eat. drink whatever to unforget
Richaarora thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilunavya

A question to all who watched today's epi. 

Does Anant look fresh and dapper after his week off? 

Isha, I didn't see much difference. But his fingers looked a little red than usual ðŸ˜•
ragnee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow looks like all are satisfied ...i think i will have to watch this in silent mode in office... cannot wait...
anybody opening a new adda today...
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

IKR.  Yeah Preet.    I was happy reading on that. Atleast show us you are sensible and consistent,

aww cannot wait to see the hug now

I was really happy that they admit its not sensible to gave lame excuse that he left charger at his place ..
You definitely give chances today episode after all less loonies and  hug was cutee ,,
Richaarora thumbnail

Lol Nicky another forgot.  Gosh these people have to eat. drink whatever to unforget

I tell you! ðŸĪŠ
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LOL finally khushiyan after saalon baad ðŸ˜ƒ

Nabbya jee forgot  HOMP please let Amar be januable and say Anant is welcome to the party and all... 

@Mrids, Mausam bada suhana hai ðŸ˜ģ😍