wats up with this dumbhead meera - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by arvinder.singh

totally agree...after all Pratigya is the main lead   😊...not that meera...😑...

yea n she talks like shes sooo innocent lol, i hate the way she talks...arghhh
Originally posted by Abida0201

yes i also think this will happen in the future for sure!!! but i just want Krishna to tell this to Pratigyaa to avoid any misunderstanding
he wont... when things explode then only he will tell... πŸ˜•
Originally posted by riyya6

he wont... when things explode then only he will tell... πŸ˜•

n then P will be hurt that he didnt tell her anything about itttπŸ˜•πŸ˜­

n then P will be hurt that he didnt tell her anything about itttπŸ˜•πŸ˜­

u know what my view is that they will set up situation like K is cheating on P... To create drama with this meera track... πŸ˜•.. she will be totally hurt... She LOVES KRISHNA A LOT>>>>
Edited by riyya6 - 12 years ago
hope cvs dont create situation wer krish betrays prats trust...dont think viewers will accept any character assasination on krish...our trps will b affected...we r now in border line...hope cvs dont play with our emotions
so true lovekriyan n riyya i hope this wont happen, i hope K will tell P about it n that P will help her out n thennn i hope she will pair up with Chandu lool

so true lovekriyan n riyya i hope this wont happen, i hope K will tell P about it n that P will help her out n thennn i hope she will pair up with Chandu lool

chandu deserves better not this pagal😑...anyway dont want her anywer near krish...or next cvs will start chandu doubting meera after marriage track and krish helping her😑
oh yea thats true, she just needs to go from our show lol
Meera toh humse aur Krishna se dus kadam aage nikli reπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...restaurant ke andar nai toh bahar tapak gayiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...shez absolutely crazyπŸ€ͺ...she needs psychatric treatment...m sure Pratz will help once shez aware of her nautankiπŸ˜†
Krishna will NEVER EVER do bewafay with his wife as he is not that type of character! The essence of Krish's character is his loyalty and love towards his wife! πŸ˜ƒ

But there will be misunderstandings NOT rifts due to this meera as Krish will hide this matter from her and she will be very hurt by it. Yet I feel that initially she will be hurt and will doubt Krish but when he tells her abt it all she will be upset & I feel she will understand his position in it all. In the end of it all, KriYa WILL work together to get rid of this meera once and for all!

I can clearly see KriYa will be stronger after this as Pratz will realise the importance of Krish in her life and not take him for granted so she will take extra care of him!πŸ˜‰