India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

wats up with this dumbhead meera

Miss_Random IF-Rockerz
Miss_Random
Miss_Random

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
why is she behaving so strange? last time she left the restaurant by saying that i cant see you in tension, thats why i wont cum again, is she mad or what??? im sure she doesnt luv him, its just her madness n shes really DUMB...isnt she now making him tensed?? why did she cum back again??

JUST TO SEE ONE JHALAK OF HIM, LOL MY FOOT!!!!!! go n hav a luk at that BIG POSTER IN UR HOUSE, why r u irritating our poor Krishna?!

i think Krishna should tell Pratigya about her now! coz this girl is mad!

i wanted to kick her wen she said > HELLO, shes so irritating, she behaves like shes doing sumthing very good, we should giv her an applause lol

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

12120sumairabanoarvinder.singha_umaEden_luvsKriyababithajVeena.SCaped_CrusaderAnondo.Rriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abida0201

why is she behaving so strange? last time she left the restaurant by saying that i cant see you in tension, thats why i wont cum again, is she mad or what??? im sure she doesnt luv him, its just her madness n shes really DUMB...isnt she now making him tensed?? why did she cum back again??

JUST TO SEE ONE JHALAK OF HIM, LOL MY FOOT!!!!!! go n hav a luk at that BIG POSTER IN UR HOUSE, why r u irritating our poor Krishna?!

i think Krishna should tell Pratigya about her now! coz this girl is mad!

i wanted to kick her wen she said > HELLO, shes so irritating, she behaves like shes doing sumthing very good, we should giv her an applause lol
LOL cool...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arvinder.singhMiss_Randoma_uma

arvinder.singh Senior Member
arvinder.singh
arvinder.singh

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
no... i don't  think she is mad...she is selfish woman...who just want her happiness only...and just want to show that she love him more than anyone...just showoff...she want to prove that she is the best...which she knows she is not.

Edited by arvinder.singh - 15 December 2011 at 12:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Miss_Randoma_umababithajriyya6

Miss_Random IF-Rockerz
Miss_Random
Miss_Random

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arvinder.singh

no... i don't  think she is mad...she is selfish woman...who just want her happiness only...and just want to show that she love him more than anyone...just showoff...she want to prove that she is the best...which she knows she is not.

isnt this madness what u wrote?LOLWink i think shes mad yaaar, wen sum1 says this in ur face > I DONT HAVE ANY INTEREST IN U...n u still cum to see that person n TALK to that person, i must say, u dont hav any self respect then n in this case u shudnt ever try to cum n show ur feelings as the person will surely hate u more lol

if there was a little chance of having hope, then iw ould say, yea fine go n talk to him, but here theres nooo chanceConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arvinder.singhriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged

isnt this madness what u wrote?LOLWink i think shes mad yaaar, wen sum1 says this in ur face > I DONT HAVE ANY INTEREST IN U...n u still cum to see that person n TALK to that person, i must say, u dont hav any self respect then n in this case u shudnt ever try to cum n show ur feelings as the person will surely hate u more lol

if there was a little chance of having hope, then iw ould say, yea fine go n talk to him, but here theres nooo chanceConfused

but i think baba helping her in future... mayb possible... like if she met with an accident/ group of guys disturbing her... dunno... Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arvinder.singhMiss_Randoma_uma

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
She juz crazy, says she is not xpectin anything but preposed 2 him n tried 2 prove her love by tattoo... Again says she won't disturb him anymore but came back n says wants to hav a glance of him... She dont know wat she wants n wat she is doing juz crazy... I think she turns negatively soon

Edited by Veena.S - 15 December 2011 at 12:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Confused
Originally posted by Veena.S

She juz crazy, says she is xpectin anything but preposed 2 him n tried 2 prove her love by tattoo... Again says she won't disturb him anymore but came back n says wants to hav a glance of him... She dont know wat she wants n wat she is doing juz crazy... I think she turns negatively soon
turning negative is bound to happen sooner or later...Confused

arvinder.singha_uma

arvinder.singh Senior Member
arvinder.singh
arvinder.singh

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

but i think baba helping her in future... mayb possible... like if she met with an accident/ group of guys disturbing her... dunno... Confused

yes,surely he will do it...just for her help for the sake of humanity...but surely she take it for other reason...she may think that if doesn't like him why he wold help him...but baba is right ...he is just helping him.its her fault if she herself make a false hope...

Miss_Randomriyya6

Go to top