India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

FORUM IS SAD????? For LA? ok (Page 3)

Saunee Groupbie
Saunee
Saunee

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
I am also not sad...actually people forum members are not sad about their break-up..it was the performance of both Barun and Sanaya which makes everyone cry...i really got tears in my eyes in such a way that I did't even try to wipe them...let them roll down my cheek...we all are happy that one confusion has got over now...and both leads are free to proceed in their love lives... it's only sad feelings we all got from LA or may be we all are sympathizing with her in her biggest grief...which makes the forum sad

but she deserves this...she acted so well in yest epi that ...forum ka ek din lavanya ke naam...to banta hain na...bcoz we are so much obsessed by Arnav and Khushi that we cannot leave discussing them more then one day...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarunprincessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

I think those who sympathized with her, and felt a bit sad were justified. She showed remarkable restraint, and openly admitted her faults, her blind belief in the relationship, all of it. She also showed genuine love for him, and in the end a deep regard for his family, which I hope they appreciate once the news is broken to them, because that's what they wanted all along, a girl who was in tune with them, their lifestyle etc. She earned that respect from ASR, and could not have been more deserving of it at that moment. On the contrary, the reason KKG chose to withhold the truth falls far short from the reason La has chosen to.

So, of course we all saw this coming, and some saw it coming in a worse form. So yes, some sadness for a girl who just got her heart broken, whether she asked for it or not. People are allowed to make mistakes, but it's only fair to acknowledge their pain when they admit that those same mistakes cost them so much.

completely true di! we feel sad for Khushi..feel her despair..hate that her hands are tied and she is painted to a corner..but i think as an audience we are allowed to feel bad for more than one character at a time!
non of us who were sad for La (at least that is what i thought) wished something like 'Kash that relationship worked out n ASR fell for her instead of Khushi!' ! we were simply sad for the circumstances...sad for the loser of a love triangle cz somewhere in our life we have come across such a moment for real, either ur of own or of a friend..and the way she admitted to her faults and short comings...it was beautiful moment..we feel sad for this girl and wished she will get her prince charming soon, who will shower her with love..it was compassion cz many of us have come to love this sweet girl over the time..

so the thing i can give as an answer to ur question is..we were glad it happened..we were proud of the way they dealt with it..yet it was a heartbreaking moment all the same..

i cry for Khushi's plight from time to time..and yesterday i did it for La too n not just for Khushi..so u have to differentiate the feelings we feel towards 2 different characters n 2 different situation..
we can actually love something that makes us sad to the core.it happens..n yesterday, it did...

UltimateBarun..Apz..

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
I too felt bad for her, equally like u all did! But I felt it call for a celebration rather than being sad, as it for the gud of the three characters including lavanya!

that was my  point! my happy mood took over the sad emotions coz we can look fwd for Arhi ,,atleast unlsess that creep does something ,.,argghh!

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
I am so happy the way that relationship ended! It was the RIGHT way! It was the way we wanted ASR to behave! To take responsbility and to make the right decision!

We wanted him to "Man up"! He did! I am really happy about that!

La had to leave as the "shelf life" of that relationship ran out a long time ago! It was now far gone from it's expirey date and we were ALL getting tired of the stench of the expired goods! So this was the right thing!

I like Sana, and I now also like La! However, I like her GONE than staying as her leaving is imperative for the story to move forward!  Felt bad for her and sad as well! I felt sad for them both! That was a beautiful moment, and the ONLY beautiful moment in their entire relationship that I saw! The moment of total understanding, acceptance and respect!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 15 December 2011 at 2:35am

craziefanUltimateBarun

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
kya bhidu... apun bhi kal saala aisaich soch rela tha... apun ke dimaag mein kahin chemical locha to nahin... LA ke liye bura lagne jagah acha lag raha hai LOL

yep.. I am happy.. happy for LA.. happy for Arnav... I want to be happy for Khushi too.. when will CVs give us that chance ... ????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HeadOverHeelsUltimateBarunMrDarcyfan

..Apz.. IF-Rockerz
..Apz..
..Apz..

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

I think those who sympathized with her, and felt a bit sad were justified. She showed remarkable restraint, and openly admitted her faults, her blind belief in the relationship, all of it. She also showed genuine love for him, and in the end a deep regard for his family, which I hope they appreciate once the news is broken to them, because that's what they wanted all along, a girl who was in tune with them, their lifestyle etc. She earned that respect from ASR, and could not have been more deserving of it at that moment. On the contrary, the reason KKG chose to withhold the truth falls far short from the reason La has chosen to.

So, of course we all saw this coming, and some saw it coming in a worse form. So yes, some sadness for a girl who just got her heart broken, whether she asked for it or not. People are allowed to make mistakes, but it's only fair to acknowledge their pain when they admit that those same mistakes cost them so much.

completely true di! we feel sad for Khushi..feel her despair..hate that her hands are tied and she is painted to a corner..but i think as an audience we are allowed to feel bad for more than one character at a time!
non of us who were sad for La (at least that is what i thought) wished something like 'Kash that relationship worked out n ASR fell for her instead of Khushi!' ! we were simply sad for the circumstances...sad for the loser of a love triangle cz somewhere in our life we have come across such a moment for real, either ur of own or of a friend..and the way she admitted to her faults and short comings...it was beautiful moment..we feel sad for this girl and wished she will get her prince charming soon, who will shower her with love..it was compassion cz many of us have come to love this sweet girl over the time..

so the thing i can give as an answer to ur question is..we were glad it happened..we were proud of the way they dealt with it..yet it was a heartbreaking moment all the same..

i cry for Khushi's plight from time to time..and yesterday i did it for La too n not just for Khushi..so u have to differentiate the feelings we feel towards 2 different characters n 2 different situation..
we can actually love something that makes us sad to the core.it happens..n yesterday, it did...

well said..same POV...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarun

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by community_drive

I too felt bad for her, equally like u all did! But I felt it call for a celebration rather than being sad, as it for the gud of the three characters including lavanya!

that was my  point! my happy mood took over the sad emotions coz we can look fwd for Arhi ,,atleast unlsess that creep does something ,.,argghh!

Really? WinkBecause you know some of the best ArHi moments we got were when La was in the picture. So much bonding, so many eye locks, falls, grabs, hugs, near miss kisses... Bad CVs, bad, bad CVs! ROFL

UltimateBarunmonsi08

arhi_78 Goldie
arhi_78
arhi_78

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged

Im Happy the fake relation ended in a graceful way and making way for kushi and asr, but not sad.

just supporting Sana that she is a good actress and she has shown her talent of what she is capable of when positive role is given to her, Hope she gets a lead role in a new show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarun

Go to top