India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

FORUM IS SAD????? For LA? ok (Page 2)

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Yes me too wondering why eveybody is sad..this was long due one..I am so relieved that atlast Arnav and kushi can move on without the extra relationship tangles. And even the breakup was done very smoothly..La knew this was coming up and she was almost ready for it mentally I think. And you are right..kushi is far more  sad...here Arnav was so gentle he was apologetic and full of remorse..but the same guy was so rude when he broke kushi's heart..I was much much sad that day! Kushi needs happiness..La can manage..she needs to find someone who loves her..so no point holding on to a person who doesnt love her...anyhow she wouldnt have been happier in this relationship.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fareeUltimateBarunSwaNia_2Supna9sbk2

RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged

i guess ppl jus felt bad to lavanya because she really dd love asr and changed so much to be with him.  she was actually the most innocent out of everyone n she was hurt so much.  to be honest right now lavanya i think is the most relatable character in my opinion. 

but yeah of course soo happy that khushi n asr are both single now

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarunNaBoleTumNa.....Apz..

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
I think those who sympathized with her, and felt a bit sad were justified. She showed remarkable restraint, and openly admitted her faults, her blind belief in the relationship, all of it. She also showed genuine love for him, and in the end a deep regard for his family, which I hope they appreciate once the news is broken to them, because that's what they wanted all along, a girl who was in tune with them, their lifestyle etc. She earned that respect from ASR, and could not have been more deserving of it at that moment. On the contrary, the reason KKG chose to withhold the truth falls far short from the reason La has chosen to.

So, of course we all saw this coming, and some saw it coming in a worse form. So yes, some sadness for a girl who just got her heart broken, whether she asked for it or not. People are allowed to make mistakes, but it's only fair to acknowledge their pain when they admit that those same mistakes cost them so much.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanUltimateBarunNaBoleTumNa.....Apz..princessunara

smitar IF-Rockerz
smitar
smitar

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
I felt sorry that La was in tears, but happy that she was free of a relationship (for the want of a better word) that was a sham, a farce, & truly a joke.

Bringing her home to irritate Nani, not wanting her to change so that she continues to serve Arnav's purpose of irritating Nani, his open rebukes & indifference to her feelings, his ignorance of the humiliation he is putting her & his family through, her fear of him & his anger, announcing an engagement so that he can hide behind her, & to top it all, his attraction for Khushi.

La is well out of this. Only Khushi has the capacity to handle ASR & Arnav. It was just pathetic that La waited for Arnav to make the first move. It would have been better had she decided to move on from this non-relationship.

Anyway her angst has cleared the way for ArShi.
 Hopefully that relationship will progress, & both Khushi & Arnav will get the kind of love they want & deserve.

Hopefully La will remain Arnav's friend, & find someone who treasures her for what she is.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fareeUltimateBarunSwaNia_2..Apz..

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
yaaar this is what I am thinking...
but hope she will

"""khuhsi kumari gupta! probably becoz she is the lead! But she is still in a bad shape (emotionally)

she really cannot speak her heart out! She never got a full hearted sorry frm ASR and that hug which lavanya got! (at least till now)""""

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarunSwaNia_2

Angels11 IF-Rockerz
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by community_drive

Ok, yesterday it was indeed touching break up! we all loved Lavanya and her emotional burst out!

Hearts went out for her! it was indeed a wonderful scene! She got what she deserved hug from ASR, a complete hug infact! his complete selfless attention, his cupping her face twice with affection! she had him to cry out!

but dint we all want this? I am very happy this happened, I dint get sad at all! Am i not normal!

Infact my heart still aches for khuhsi kumari gupta! probably becoz she is the lead! But she is still in a bad shape (emotionally)

she really cannot speak her heart out! She never got a full hearted sorry frm ASR and that hug which lavanya got! (at least till now)

N she is going to keep smiling all the while for people around her!

dont bash mei felt sor LA, But i m soo veryt happy that the fake relationship, which was from the beginnig of the shown irked me, finally broke, in  a beautiful way!

so still wondering Y we the Forum  members are sad!!!!!! 

Am i not normal to feel sad? i dint feel a bit sad! infact I am happy! Confused

I think you misunderstood. No1 in the forum is saying that ASR & LA s'd continue their farcical relationship. People are sad for LA & not for the break up of LA-ASR. I was in the minority who felt that ASR is not being fair to her & must break up with her. It was just a poignant moment which honestly brought a lump in my throat coz my heart really went out for LA yest. I did want her 2 leave but that doesn't mean that i s'd feel happy 2 c her cry. Ppl merely felt sympathetic for the jilted girl in the triangle love & the way she handled it in a mature manner. The other girl/guy in a triangle love always get the sympathy of the viewers esp wen that person accepts the break up in a dignified manner & walks away with the head held high. Applause for her & a big thumbs down for that neurotic bimbo Anjali!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HeadOverHeels..Apz..UltimateBarunprincessunara

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Yes, we wanted this and I'm happy it happened but that doesn't stop me from feeling bad for La and I think she deserves the empathy even though I wouldn't want it any other way. I can't be so selfish that my heart won't even go out to La, right? I hope she doesn't turn negative and proves to be worthy of all the sympathy the forum is showering her with right now (:

UltimateBarun..Apz..

..-IronyDied-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-IronyDied-..
..-IronyDied-..

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
i never loved her! LOL told this before too.like ASR i respect her but dont love her! i am happy for her and ArHi tooBig smile.. she had to leave! her presence used to make me argh! now i am happy for her and arHi too! and about khushi! after all she is my darling! feeling much much much sad for her! but thats a different case! Embarrassed 

fareeUltimateBarun

Go to top