Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
kya bhidu... apun bhi kal saala aisaich soch rela tha... apun ke dimaag mein kahin chemical locha to nahin... LA ke liye bura lagne jagah acha lag raha hai ðŸ˜†

yep.. I am happy.. happy for LA.. happy for Arnav... I want to be happy for Khushi too.. when will CVs give us that chance ... ????

..Apz.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

completely true di! we feel sad for Khushi..feel her despair..hate that her hands are tied and she is painted to a corner..but i think as an audience we are allowed to feel bad for more than one character at a time!
non of us who were sad for La (at least that is what i thought) wished something like 'Kash that relationship worked out n ASR fell for her instead of Khushi!' ! we were simply sad for the circumstances...sad for the loser of a love triangle cz somewhere in our life we have come across such a moment for real, either ur of own or of a friend..and the way she admitted to her faults and short comings...it was beautiful moment..we feel sad for this girl and wished she will get her prince charming soon, who will shower her with love..it was compassion cz many of us have come to love this sweet girl over the time..

so the thing i can give as an answer to ur question is..we were glad it happened..we were proud of the way they dealt with it..yet it was a heartbreaking moment all the same..

i cry for Khushi's plight from time to time..and yesterday i did it for La too n not just for Khushi..so u have to differentiate the feelings we feel towards 2 different characters n 2 different situation..
we can actually love something that makes us sad to the core.it happens..n yesterday, it did...

well said..same POV...
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Originally posted by: community_drive

I too felt bad for her, equally like u all did! But I felt it call for a celebration rather than being sad, as it for the gud of the three characters including lavanya!

that was my  point! my happy mood took over the sad emotions coz we can look fwd for Arhi ,,atleast unlsess that creep does something ,.,argghh!

Really? 😉Because you know some of the best ArHi moments we got were when La was in the picture. So much bonding, so many eye locks, falls, grabs, hugs, near miss kisses... Bad CVs, bad, bad CVs! ðŸ¤£
arhi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Im Happy the fake relation ended in a graceful way and making way for kushi and asr, but not sad.

just supporting Sana that she is a good actress and she has shown her talent of what she is capable of when positive role is given to her, Hope she gets a lead role in a new show.
craziefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree, i mean we expected this, we wanted a decent exit for La, and for a decent exit it had to be a bit senti! i'm so glad the path is clear (though Khushi doesn't know it yet) but still one BIG obstacle gone!!! 
😊