FORUM IS SAD????? For LA? ok - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I think those who sympathized with her, and felt a bit sad were justified. She showed remarkable restraint, and openly admitted her faults, her blind belief in the relationship, all of it. She also showed genuine love for him, and in the end a deep regard for his family, which I hope they appreciate once the news is broken to them, because that's what they wanted all along, a girl who was in tune with them, their lifestyle etc. She earned that respect from ASR, and could not have been more deserving of it at that moment. On the contrary, the reason KKG chose to withhold the truth falls far short from the reason La has chosen to.

So, of course we all saw this coming, and some saw it coming in a worse form. So yes, some sadness for a girl who just got her heart broken, whether she asked for it or not. People are allowed to make mistakes, but it's only fair to acknowledge their pain when they admit that those same mistakes cost them so much.
I felt sorry that La was in tears, but happy that she was free of a relationship (for the want of a better word) that was a sham, a farce, & truly a joke.

Bringing her home to irritate Nani, not wanting her to change so that she continues to serve Arnav's purpose of irritating Nani, his open rebukes & indifference to her feelings, his ignorance of the humiliation he is putting her & his family through, her fear of him & his anger, announcing an engagement so that he can hide behind her, & to top it all, his attraction for Khushi.

La is well out of this. Only Khushi has the capacity to handle ASR & Arnav. It was just pathetic that La waited for Arnav to make the first move. It would have been better had she decided to move on from this non-relationship.

Anyway her angst has cleared the way for ArShi.
 Hopefully that relationship will progress, & both Khushi & Arnav will get the kind of love they want & deserve.

Hopefully La will remain Arnav's friend, & find someone who treasures her for what she is.

yaaar this is what I am thinking...
but hope she will

"""khuhsi kumari gupta! probably becoz she is the lead! But she is still in a bad shape (emotionally)

she really cannot speak her heart out! She never got a full hearted sorry frm ASR and that hug which lavanya got! (at least till now)""""

Originally posted by community_drive

Ok, yesterday it was indeed touching break up! we all loved Lavanya and her emotional burst out!

Hearts went out for her! it was indeed a wonderful scene! She got what she deserved hug from ASR, a complete hug infact! his complete selfless attention, his cupping her face twice with affection! she had him to cry out!

but dint we all want this? I am very happy this happened, I dint get sad at all! Am i not normal!

Infact my heart still aches for khuhsi kumari gupta! probably becoz she is the lead! But she is still in a bad shape (emotionally)

she really cannot speak her heart out! She never got a full hearted sorry frm ASR and that hug which lavanya got! (at least till now)

N she is going to keep smiling all the while for people around her!

dont bash mei felt sor LA, But i m soo veryt happy that the fake relationship, which was from the beginnig of the shown irked me, finally broke, in  a beautiful way!

so still wondering Y we the Forum  members are sad!!!!!! 

Am i not normal to feel sad? i dint feel a bit sad! infact I am happy! πŸ˜•

I think you misunderstood. No1 in the forum is saying that ASR & LA s'd continue their farcical relationship. People are sad for LA & not for the break up of LA-ASR. I was in the minority who felt that ASR is not being fair to her & must break up with her. It was just a poignant moment which honestly brought a lump in my throat coz my heart really went out for LA yest. I did want her 2 leave but that doesn't mean that i s'd feel happy 2 c her cry. Ppl merely felt sympathetic for the jilted girl in the triangle love & the way she handled it in a mature manner. The other girl/guy in a triangle love always get the sympathy of the viewers esp wen that person accepts the break up in a dignified manner & walks away with the head held high. Applause for her & a big thumbs down for that neurotic bimbo Anjali!
Yes, we wanted this and I'm happy it happened but that doesn't stop me from feeling bad for La and I think she deserves the empathy even though I wouldn't want it any other way. I can't be so selfish that my heart won't even go out to La, right? I hope she doesn't turn negative and proves to be worthy of all the sympathy the forum is showering her with right now (:
i never loved her! πŸ˜† told this before too.like ASR i respect her but dont love her! i am happy for her and ArHi tooπŸ˜ƒ.. she had to leave! her presence used to make me argh! now i am happy for her and arHi too! and about khushi! after all she is my darling! feeling much much much sad for her! but thats a different case! 😳 
I am also not sad...actually people forum members are not sad about their break-up..it was the performance of both Barun and Sanaya which makes everyone cry...i really got tears in my eyes in such a way that I did't even try to wipe them...let them roll down my cheek...we all are happy that one confusion has got over now...and both leads are free to proceed in their love lives... it's only sad feelings we all got from LA or may be we all are sympathizing with her in her biggest grief...which makes the forum sad

but she deserves this...she acted so well in yest epi that ...forum ka ek din lavanya ke naam...to banta hain na...bcoz we are so much obsessed by Arnav and Khushi that we cannot leave discussing them more then one day...
Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

I think those who sympathized with her, and felt a bit sad were justified. She showed remarkable restraint, and openly admitted her faults, her blind belief in the relationship, all of it. She also showed genuine love for him, and in the end a deep regard for his family, which I hope they appreciate once the news is broken to them, because that's what they wanted all along, a girl who was in tune with them, their lifestyle etc. She earned that respect from ASR, and could not have been more deserving of it at that moment. On the contrary, the reason KKG chose to withhold the truth falls far short from the reason La has chosen to.

So, of course we all saw this coming, and some saw it coming in a worse form. So yes, some sadness for a girl who just got her heart broken, whether she asked for it or not. People are allowed to make mistakes, but it's only fair to acknowledge their pain when they admit that those same mistakes cost them so much.

completely true di! we feel sad for Khushi..feel her despair..hate that her hands are tied and she is painted to a corner..but i think as an audience we are allowed to feel bad for more than one character at a time!
non of us who were sad for La (at least that is what i thought) wished something like 'Kash that relationship worked out n ASR fell for her instead of Khushi!' ! we were simply sad for the circumstances...sad for the loser of a love triangle cz somewhere in our life we have come across such a moment for real, either ur of own or of a friend..and the way she admitted to her faults and short comings...it was beautiful moment..we feel sad for this girl and wished she will get her prince charming soon, who will shower her with love..it was compassion cz many of us have come to love this sweet girl over the time..

so the thing i can give as an answer to ur question is..we were glad it happened..we were proud of the way they dealt with it..yet it was a heartbreaking moment all the same..

i cry for Khushi's plight from time to time..and yesterday i did it for La too n not just for Khushi..so u have to differentiate the feelings we feel towards 2 different characters n 2 different situation..
we can actually love something that makes us sad to the core.it happens..n yesterday, it did...

I too felt bad for her, equally like u all did! But I felt it call for a celebration rather than being sad, as it for the gud of the three characters including lavanya!

that was my  point! my happy mood took over the sad emotions coz we can look fwd for Arhi ,,atleast unlsess that creep does something ,.,argghh!

I am so happy the way that relationship ended! It was the RIGHT way! It was the way we wanted ASR to behave! To take responsbility and to make the right decision!

We wanted him to "Man up"! He did! I am really happy about that!

La had to leave as the "shelf life" of that relationship ran out a long time ago! It was now far gone from it's expirey date and we were ALL getting tired of the stench of the expired goods! So this was the right thing!

I like Sana, and I now also like La! However, I like her GONE than staying as her leaving is imperative for the story to move forward!  Felt bad for her and sad as well! I felt sad for them both! That was a beautiful moment, and the ONLY beautiful moment in their entire relationship that I saw! The moment of total understanding, acceptance and respect!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago