Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

FORUM IS SAD????? For LA? ok

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok, yesterday it was indeed touching break up! we all loved Lavanya and her emotional burst out!

Hearts went out for her! it was indeed a wonderful scene! She got what she deserved hug from ASR, a complete hug infact! his complete selfless attention, his cupping her face twice with affection! she had him to cry out!

but dint we all want this? I am very happy this happened, I dint get sad at all! Am i not normal!

Infact my heart still aches for khuhsi kumari gupta! probably becoz she is the lead! But she is still in a bad shape (emotionally)

she really cannot speak her heart out! She never got a full hearted sorry frm ASR and that hug which lavanya got! (at least till now)

N she is going to keep smiling all the while for people around her!

dont bash mei felt sor LA, But i m soo veryt happy that the fake relationship, which was from the beginnig of the shown irked me, finally broke, in  a beautiful way!

so still wondering Y we the Forum  members are sad!!!!!! 

Am i not normal to feel sad? i dint feel a bit sad! infact I am happy! ðŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nahi ji aap jo nahi thi

Edited - ok dat was d ans for ur title. Now kyun fikar wen arnav is there. He is not wid la n I bet in 2day's epi he will come to know ki kkg ka engagement toot gaya, kiske sath dat will still b mystery for him. Dono free aur ek doosre ke pyar mein, kitna door bhangage dekhte hai.

I am xpecting sm mushy mushy romantic scrnes by new yr.

Zoha, I regret, I, I really do. Khushi ke liye.Edited by rushshri - 12 years ago
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was pretty happy too! I mean I felt bad for her, but we knew this was going to happen. I was also happy that ASR came clean on this, before it was too late.

As for Khushi - yes, ever since she got engaged to the Snake, she's got nothing but sadness, and even that she cannot show to anyone!

Loved your post!
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: rushshri

Nahi ji aap jo nahi thi

nahin understand, aap samjhayiee humein!

I dint get it Rush!
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i agree , it has become a pratice here we want some thing one day and wen dat happens we start to critize dat only .

didn people want aranav to break off with LA DECENTLY  i suppose yes now tht was shown the forum became sad Uff .

i just dont understand this but maybe we havent got to see arnav khushi scene for so long and the epi are filled with XYZ's with the protagnists dats y  every one is basically irritated !

I hope one lovely arshi scene maybe rabba ve  leading to a new love stry some great sbb ansbs the forum willbecome happy again !

As for LA thanks God arnav broke his so called relation b4 getting to knw abt khushi's broken engagment !
invalid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I completely agree 100%
I mean, dont get me wrong, I love Lavanya, but I dont like Arnav and Lavanya, Arnav and Khushi are the pair to go, and for some reason the pairing of Barun and Sanaya has been etched in my mind, and I don't like Sana and Barun together, (as our characters, I have nothing to do with them in real life) - its just, when you get used to a couple, you cant imagine them with somone else, its a bit weird
(that was more a response to someone who said they wanted Sana and Barun as leads in a new show)
I think their chemistry compared to SaRun in zilch, nada, nothing, zero.
Sana is a great and beautiful actress, but as for Lavanya, it was time for her to go, I thought the scene was a bit too long, but only because what Khushi is going through is much worse.

She already thinks the man she loves hates her (already worse off than Lavanya), her father is ill, her family is a bit haywire, Shyam has just betrayed her, she knows that she will break Anjali's heart, her engagement just broke, she had to watch the love of her life marry someone else...
So yes, I agree, still feeling much more sorry for Khushi than for Lavanya, but that is just my opnion
to each their own ...
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: community_drive

nahin understand, aap samjhayiee humein!

I dint get it Rush!

Updted zoha chk now.
Frigate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am happy too! I have always maintained that La was living in La-La land (no pun intended ðŸ˜†). IMO, the fault lies squarely with her for deluding herself into a relationship that showed no signs of reciprocation!

I am sad that her heart was broken, but she got herself there. Besides, I am not at all comfortable with this idea of "let's keep this just between us, ASR". It smells fishy. I guess, I am skeptical about her motives. ðŸ˜²
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes me too wondering why eveybody is sad..this was long due one..I am so relieved that atlast Arnav and kushi can move on without the extra relationship tangles. And even the breakup was done very smoothly..La knew this was coming up and she was almost ready for it mentally I think. And you are right..kushi is far more  sad...here Arnav was so gentle he was apologetic and full of remorse..but the same guy was so rude when he broke kushi's heart..I was much much sad that day! Kushi needs happiness..La can manage..she needs to find someone who loves her..so no point holding on to a person who doesnt love her...anyhow she wouldnt have been happier in this relationship.
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i guess ppl jus felt bad to lavanya because she really dd love asr and changed so much to be with him.  she was actually the most innocent out of everyone n she was hurt so much.  to be honest right now lavanya i think is the most relatable character in my opinion. 

but yeah of course soo happy that khushi n asr are both single now